Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing

This is the recipe that started it all. Our signature Italian dressing from an old-world family recipe is made with a unique blend of herbs and spices.

Do you ever use this in Marinades?
What's a good way to use this as a way to base a thanksgiving turkey?
What other salad dressing beside wish bone does not contain a high amount of sodium
Start your review of Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Being Vegan, I have eaten my fair share of salads and cut up veggies! I like Wishbone Italian because it taste like a natural, pure Italian dressing. The consistency is not too oily and actually sticks to the vegetables.
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
I love wish-bone Italian dressing. Only Italian brand I buy. Affordable and no need improvements.
Jamie I.
Anaheim, CA
Ooo I love this salad dressing. It has a good amount of tart without being too sour and it has delicious seasonings in it. I would recommend this if you’re looking for something new to try!
Becca W.
Cary, IL
Cheap. Delicious. Easy to find. What’s not to love? A little bit goes a long way for me personally, but it’s so cheap that you can afford to use more if you want :) I don’t have anything negative to say about this product.
Jayme K.
Winter Garden, FL
It's overall a good salad dressing. It is a little bit more zesty than normal Italian dressing. Also very oily.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
YUM! This is my absolute favorite italian dressing. I like to use this stuff as a dip for my sandwiches and also as dressing for my salads. This is very flavorful and packed with real ingredients. I would buy this again and recommend trying it.
Isha H.
Fresno, CA
Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing uploaded by Isha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Italian dressing it has so much flavoring and it’s the only one I’ll ever use
Devin H.
DENTON, NC
One of my favorite dressings and one of my favorite brands. Wish bone has never disappointed in flavor and quality
Sheila T.
Harlan, KY
Besides tasting great on salads it makes a great marinade. You can also sprinkle it on your chicken while your frying it. Gives your chicken an incredible boost of flavor
techi C.
Bronx, NY
Me encabta este aderezos siempre lo comemos con las ensaladas 🥗 y es un buen acompañante para cualquier tipo e ensalada.