Wish-Bone® House Italian Salad Dressing uploaded by Lia R.

BY WISH-BONE®

Delicious Wish-Bone® House Italian blends our classic Italian recipe with real Parmesan cheese to give your salads rich, neighborhood restaurant flavor.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Egg Yolks, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured, Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor (Milk), Spices, Red Bell Peppers*, Xanthan Gum, Onion*, Garlic Powder, Sorbic Acid And Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Caramel Color, Annatto Extract (Color). *Dried

Buy on Walmart*
Cathleen S.
Murphy
Wish-Bone House Italian Dressing is our families all time favorite salad topping. It makes our salad come alive with flavor and it still keeps them tasting fresh not weighed down by heavy oils and salt. The spices,oil and vinegar combo taste amazing. The dressing also helps to absorb important nutrients found in your salad.
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach , CA
I LOVE this dressing! The house italian is definitely the way to go! I don’t know if it’s the healthiest dressing in the world but I do know it takes great, and is well priced. My mom has been using this dressing as her pasta salad dressing for years and now I do, too! I always get the most compliments on it! Try it! So so good!
Alyssa B.
This is my favorite dressing! Ever since I was a little kid I would always put this on everything. My fries, chicken, salad, etc... It’s such a great dressing. It isn’t overpowering and it’s not too subtle. It’s just the perfect spot in between to make it taste so good.
JoAnn S.
Lancaster
My favorite Italian dressing out there. The flavors in it give it a sweet yet almost spicy taste. Other Italian dressings have that oily taste to it, this does not.
TaCoya C.
This dressing has a nice tang to it, which is a key to any good Italian dressing. I've used it on salads, and in my experience, it's best to counteract the vinegar with tomatoes for the perfect flavor in your salad. A nice shake should get all the seasonings incorporated before you use it, and you're all set to go.  Wish-Bone® Italian Salad Dressing
T B.
Better than their regular Italian flavor! Great for seasoning meats or on a salad. This is my go to salad dressing. Also helps liven up bad frozen pizza. A little goes a long way and this dressing has lots of flavor. Will buy again when the need arises.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
This is a great Italian dressing. Not too much of a vinegar taste. All of the seasonings and seeds settle on the bottom so you will have to shake the bottle. We had this dressing every Sunday at my grandparents growing up. It does not disappoint! Wish-Bone® Italian Salad Dressing
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
Wish-Bone House Italian Dressing is my favorite dressing. It is very affordable and the flavor is just perfect. You can find this brand or dressing just about anywhere.  It is also a healthy choice in my option and taste excellent in your salad. I would for sure purchase again.
Tiffany W.
Spokane, WA
I'm not a big fan of Italian salad dressing however wish bone does a great job with theirs! I think it has great flavor and not overly priced. I usually use Italian flavored dressing on green salads but it's also good on pasta salads for a bit of extra flavor.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
This is a really good salad dressing. I typically buy it from Walmart. It's pretty comparable to other brands. It's has a really good flavor and it's very affordable. I'm very satisfied with this product.
T B.
Any recipes you use this for?