Wish-Bone® Fat Free Italian Salad Dressing uploaded by Staci C.

BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone® Fat Free Italian Salad Dressing delivers 100% flavor with 0 grams of fat per serving.  A splash makes any salad irresistible!  See nutrition information for sodium content.

Water, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Garlic*, Maltodextrin (Corn), Soybean Oil**, Onion*, Xanthan Gum, Red Bell Peppers*, Sorbic Acid And Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Spices, Dl Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Reb A (Natural Stevia Leaf Sweetener), Caramel Color, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch. *Dehydrated **Adds An Insignificant Amount Of Fat

Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
Not bad for fat free. I mean you can tell it’s a healthier option and less oily than other Italian dressings. I always add some herbs and garlic salt to my salads for xtra flavor and even a little lemon juice. This is good in a pinch but to me it lacks flavor. Still a great option to have in the fridge or at work for healthier salad options.
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
I love this Italian dressing. Perfect combination of sweet and tangy but not too much of either. I prefer the fat free one for health reasons and it can always be found at Walmart. I buy it time and time again!
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
One of my favorite salad dressings for years. Also wonderful to marinate chicken breast!!!! The price is always very good and it’s consistent. I’ve used the low fat and regular as well but I like the fat free the best.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wish-Bone Fat Free Italian Dressing is a staple in my house. I enjoy using it when making green salads with a scoop of tuna fish. The hint of vinegar pairs well with the fish. This also makes a great backbone for pasta salads or cucumber salads. You can easily doctor it with more seasoning or vinegar, etc.
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
I have this in my fridge right now. It’s a good price. I got mine at Giant. It’s usually in stock. We use this in recipes too. It’s got a good flavor and I’m a repeat customer.
Allison H.
Wishbone Italian dressing is my favorite Italian dressing. I use it to make all sorts of summer salads. Currently my favorite one is cucumbers, a little feta and some of this dressing....so delicious chilled! It also makes a really yummy pasta salad for people (like me!) who prefer pasta salad made with dressing instead of mayo.
Jessica B.
Disgusting. They should not call this dressing "Italian" because there is nothing Italian about it. Italian's don't use anything other for their salads than extra virgin olive oil and vinegar. The taste of this is repulsive and has no "Italian" taste whatsoever.
Miriah V.
Medina, OH
My go-to salad dressing! I always have to have this in stock at home. Good for salads and marinating chicken. Plus the fat free makes me feel less guilty for drenching my healthy salads in dressing.
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
This dressing is great! I use it to marinate chicken and onions and whatever else I can find. It has a ton of flavor without the fat. In the summer, I grill chicken that has only been marinated in this dressing and it comes out tastings delicious! Highly Recommend!
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
When it comes to finding a really good zest dressing, nothing else can compare. It's light and has a hint of italian seasonings. I also like to marinate my meat in this dressing too. it has such a fresh, clean taste.
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
Is there a large taste difference than the regular dressing ?
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
Other than salad, what do you use this dressing for?
Crystal H.
Would you say this is better than generic brand.
Can I use wishbone fat free Italian dressing for an Italian pasta? I accidentally picked up the wrong one. And it was going to be a side dish on today's dinner.

Kohl's