BY WISH-BONE®

EVOO Lemon Herb Dressing has flavors of Lemon, Honey & Herbs, and is expertly crafted with an extra virgin olive oil based blend of oils, balanced vinegars and our signature blend ofherbs and spices for a one-of-a-kind salad dressing experience.

Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Corn Sugar Vinegar, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Salt. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Honey, Garlic*, Natural Flavors (Milk), Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Orange Juice Concentrate, Onion*, Spices, Natural Flavors, Parsley*, Orange Peel*, Beta Carotene (Color), Soy Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate And Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Quality). *Dried.

Kymberly H.
Bloomsburg , PA
Delicious! Light and bright in flavor. Excellent for salads but makes a great marinade for chicken and veggies as well. Available at major grocery stores. Favorite new go to dressing.
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
This olive oil is really amazing I like putting it on bread and toasting it the flavors are so good and I love how it has seasoning in it. I would recommend this it's also great.
CJ B.
Springville, NY
This dressing is a household staple. My boys love the light lemon flavor and I can’t disagree. I love this new line and hope for more flavors in the future.