Wish-Bone® Deluxe French Salad Dressing uploaded by Krystal C.Wish-Bone® Deluxe French Salad Dressing uploaded by Morgan T.

BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone® Deluxe French is a creamy blend of tomato and spices with a slightly sweet n’ sour flavor to make your salads irresistible.

Soybean Oil, Water, Vinegar (Cider, Distilled), Sugar, Tomato Paste. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Paprika Extractives, Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Caramel Color, Natural Flavor.

Abby M.
Amity, pa
I have been eating this dressing since my mom bought it when I was a kid. It's hard to find things that haven't changed over the years but Wish Bone Deluxe French is same it was when I was growing up. Bold flavor, great price point and easy to use, clean packaging. I will continue to keep purchasing this for years to come!
Sabrina S.
Jasper, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a huge fan of the French especially since I am not a great fan of Ranch like everyone else. Has a great flavor that goes with every salad! Just have to be careful of how much you use or it is the only thing you taste.
Jessica C.
I love this creamy salad dressing. It pairs well with almost any type of salads. I used to eat it with my garlic croutons because it has a sweet and tangy flavor. Absolutely delicious.
Leah T.
This is my favorite French salad dressing on the market.  It is such a classic.  I would eat salad for every meal if I could use this dressing.   The creamy and tangy taste is a perfect blend, a little bit goes a long way.   I can typically find this for a great price at any size bottle.  I will use this for the rest of my life!!
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
this is my fave brand of French dressing! It has a rich taste and I love it on cucumbers especially! The price is amazing for how much you get and it’s the only kind I will use. The only negative I will say is maybe a better bottle because sometimes too much will pour out of the top.
Aishah A.
ALLENTOWN, PA
French Dressing by Wish-Bone is hands down my favorite salad dressing. I usually purchase it at the grocery store when it’s on sale. It’s usually sold for a bargain price and then I stock up. I use this dressing on my salads and also when snacking on veggies.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Wish-bone Deluxe French Dressing has been the staple salad dressing for years on our family table. It has a nice sweet and sour taste that helps introduce salad to little kids for the first time. Give it a try you will like it.
Jessica C.
Conway, SC
I could eat this dressing by itself it’s just that good. But I love it on a salad as a side to spaghetti or pizza. I bought it at Walmart and in moderation it is healthy to use. I have recommended it to my family and friends.
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
My mom always put this on our taco salads growing up ❤ I will always love it! Even though It's super unhealthy and horrible. If you haven't tried this on a taco salad, you're missing out! Other than that, I've never tried it
Crystal H.
Kankakee, IL
This dressing is pretty good. It has a sweet yet tangy taste. It’s great on salad or pizza. It’s great when you want a different taste. You can get it at most grocery stores. I get mine usually at Walmart.

Walmart