BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone® Deluxe French is a creamy blend of tomato and spices with a slightly sweet n’ sour flavor to make your salads irresistible.

Soybean Oil, Water, Vinegar (Cider, Distilled), Sugar, Tomato Paste. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Paprika Extractives, Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Caramel Color, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
This is my favorite dressing. It's delicious I like it on my salad but it also taste good on other foods like fried meats and plantains even on rice who would've thought!!
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
I had been looking for a French dressing that was creamy. This was one of the only ones I could find. I liked the taste. It was average price for a dressing. I purchased it at Target but have seen it in Safeway as well. I was satisfied with the product.
Rebecca H.
Bloomfield, CT
It was reasonably priced and I really enjoyed its thickness and flavor. It had a tangy flavor which was acceptable for me. I tried it with lettuce, cabbage and carrots. It not only added its eye catching feature but it boosted the flavor of the salad.
Amanda M.
Lancaster, PA
This is one of my favorite kinds of french dressing! I love the taste and the creamy texture! Not to sugary and not to runny! Tastes great in a simple salad with lettuce and carrots!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
I'm a fan of Italian dressing. French is good but its not the best salad dressing to eat. no no
dejah j.
West Haven, CT
Not a fan of this dressing. Its a little too thick and tangy for my taste. Not the best.