BY WISH-BONE®

Our classic Italian recipe blends with buttermilk for a creamy, delicious addition to any salad in Wish-Bone® Creamy Italian.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Maltodextrin (Corn), Buttermilk Powder, Whey (Milk), Sugar. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Garlic Puree, Salt, Garlic*, Phosphoric Acid, Onion*, Xanthan Gum, Red Bell Peppers*, Yeast Extract, Spices, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbic Acid And Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality). *Dehydrated

Buy on Amazon
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
This is one of my favorite salad dressings! It is so delicious and flavorful! There is a perfect blend of spices and the creaminess is exceptional. This could be used as a dip also for pretzels or vegetables. After using this creamy Italian dressing, I would never go back to any other!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
kylee p.
i really like this dressing, sometimes i like the thicker dressing so when i saw they had a creamy one i gave it a try. it’s really good, i definitely recommend. !
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
I love creamy Italian dressing for pasta salad! Not all brands carry this type of dressing, and I’ve used wish bone a few times. The prices is fairly reasonable and competitive with other brands as well. It tastes great and the flavor goes well with pasta salad rather than a zesty Italian dressing. I’m a fan and definitely recommend purchasing it for your next recipe!
Julia K.
Norton, MA
I use creamy Italian like people use ranch. I put it on everything. Since I’m allergic to eggs I have to try and find a creamy Italian that doesn’t have egg whites in it and thank god wishbone doesn’t. This stuff is the best!
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Creamy texture and bold flavor of creamy Italian make for a great dressing to be used with pasta and even vegetables. I like to add this dressing to my pasta salad.
Jaquilynn M.
Hewitt, TX
I always use this in my homemade taco salads and I would never purchase anything else. I've discovered not every store carries it, so I stock up when I can.
Shastri P.
Great as a salad dressing. Don't understand why it's #558 on the "Fragrances for Her" section? I don't recommend you spritz yourself with this ladies 😅😂
Rosey K.
I love this salad dressing because it's full of flavor. I always have a variety of salad dressings in my fridge and this is definitely one.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Oh I love me some Wishbone Ranch dressing! Yummy, creamy texture. Full ranch flavor, I just enjoy it on salads, chicken sandwiches...
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
What else do you add dressing to??