Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing uploaded by Jill R.Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing uploaded by Shanti R.

BY WISH-BONE® #64 in Salad Dressing

Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese is a creamy combination of blue cheese dressing with chunks of blue cheese for a rich, flavorful addition to any salad or dip.

Soybean Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Blue Cheese Chunks [Water, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Aged Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sodium And Calcium Caseinates, Salt, Maltodextrin, Lactic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum And Locust Bean Gum] Whey (Milk). Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Sugar, Enzyme Modified Egg Yolk, Natural And Artificial Flavors (Milk), Xanthan Gum, Phosphoric Acid, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Modified Corn Starch, Color Added, Sodium Benzoate And Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Spice, Green Onion*, Gum Arabic, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate. *Dehydrated

Buy on Walmart*
Bethany K.
This is my go to blue cheese dressing for chicken wing dip! I don't know how people think ranch is a substitute. This dressing is delish! Not too much of that blue cheese taste to scare off picky eaters, but enough that a true blue cheese lover would enjoy. Great on salads, chicken sandwiches and of course chicken wing dip for those Sunday football parties 😁
Linda M.
Tasty but full of not so good for you ingredients. It does have chunks of shelf stable blue cheese, but I prefer dressings that have fresh ingredients. The price is reasonable, but I don’t mind paying more for good ingredients.
Shirley W.
This is my husband's favorite salad dressing. Not only does he use it on salads, but also as a dip for his buffalo hot wings. The chunks of blue cheese that are in this salad dressing was the winning factor for making Wishbone brand his favorite.
Jessica J.
Austin, TX
I'm one of those people who loves Blue Cheese more than Ranch! It's reasonably priced, available in most grocery stores. I usually eat blue cheese with hot wings, or on a salad but mainly I use it as a dipping sauce. It's smooth and very tasty!
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
One of the best tasting toppings for salad in my life! This can go with almost anything you want to eat it with from salad to chicken nuggets or fries. I usually buy it from Walmart or any other store that sales it. This is a staple in my house even if we don’t have salad mix. If you haven’t tried it I recommend you do because your missing out!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We always get this dressing from meijer because they always have a sale and it’s very reasonably priced. There are lots of flavors so we usually get about 2 at a time. Good stuff.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I do like this brand of blue cheese dressing. I can find it in any local grocery store for a few bucks and i like the way it taste.  Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing  has a  great taste that I would serve to anyone who was over for dinner. I'd recommend this brand to friends and family for any gathering.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Very reasonable pricing! Full of flavor and typically found in all grocery stores. High in calories so obviously stick to portion sizes if possible. Very happy with this product and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it. :)
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Pretty tasty blue cheese dressing and it's super cheap, so it's a steal. I love using this in salads & with fries, but my favorite is when I make homemade buffalo chicken dip. Sooo good! Can be used for so many different things!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I can’t even begin to think about buffalo wings without thinking about this kraft chunky blue cheese dressing. It’s the perfect dip for my buffalo wings and tastes so good. It helps offset the spiciness and I couldn’t imagine those wings without it. I am able to find this at most grocery stores and I find it very affordable. Highly recommend this gem!
Ashley F.
South Park, PA
Do they make, a spritzer form of this?