BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone® Buffalo Ranch Salad Dressing blends the cool, creamy taste of Wish-Bone®Ranch Salad Dressing with buffalo sauce for a bold dressing that’s great on salads or delicious as a dip.

Soybean Oil, Water, Franks’s® Redhot® Cayenne Pepper Sauce (Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder), Sugar, Buttermilk Powder, Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of The Following: Vinegar, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Phosporic Acid, Monosodium Glutamate, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Polysorbate 60, Spice, Red Pepper, Natural Flavor (Milk), Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Acetic Acid, Propylene Glycolalginate, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Walmart
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Ugh I love this dressing so much! It's delicious! I purchased this from Shop Rite. Dressing is never really "healthy" in my opinion. But my favorite spicy ranch is just mixing cayenne pepper with any plain ranch dressing. Although I do LOVE this wishbone one, I prefer my cayenne ranch any day of the week just because I prefer a kick at the end! I use it as salad dressing, I dip chicken fingers/nuggets and fries in it, and also my most recent discovery is that it's AMAZING with homemade fried pickles! Made the fried pickles and cayenne ranch for a family party just 2 weeks ago and it was a huge hit! Everyone loved it and there wasn't even one left! Now they're asking me to make it all the time! Highly highly recommend testing it out. It turned out so much better than expected. (Double dipping to bread the pickles and using buttermilk instead of milk made all the difference. Also, spicy ranch recipe called for hot sauce mixed with ranch and I subbed out the hot sauce for cayenne and liked it so much better. It far surpassed me and my boyfriends expectations!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I Cannot get enough of the Wish Bone Buffalo Ranch Salad Dressing. It's not to spicey and has a sweet and tangy taste to it. I literally am licking my fingers if there is any of the dressing left. I've been buying this for years and I will always have this salad dressing in my life.
Melissa P.
North Providence, RI
Not many dressings have this flavor selection so I’m really glad that they came out with this. It’s a money saver and it’s delicious ! It’s great with wings especially! Definitely one of my favorites !
Amber W.
Warren, OH
If you like a little extra kick of spice your not going to agree with me on this one. In my opinion the Wishbone Buffalo Ranch has just a bit to much kick of spice for it to taste good to me. It is very affordable and easy to find so if this is something you like then you will enjoy this product. Its just a no go for me and my kids. Sorry.
Tiffany R.
Willoughby
Again, best ranch hands down. Now, if you’re looking for ranch with a kick this is what you want. It’s great on salad, as a veggie dip or any kind of dip really. It’s sooooo good.
Julie M.
New Mexico
If you are looking for a Twist on rent here it is with a slight pepper spicy taste. This is great when your solids just aren't doing it for you, change your dressing!!
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
This is by far my favorite dressing. It’s the perfect amount of spice to and some zest to your food! I love it with veggies and on my pizza! Goes great in chicken wing dip as well. I would highly recommend it to any Ranch lover!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy this salad dressing consistently.  There is always a bottle in the frig for salads, veggies, chicken fingers, and more.  I like the taste and that it is not overwhelming hot but still has a little it of kick.
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Giving this five stars because my husband is obsessed with it. Pulls it out of the fridge for basically everything. I tried it and even for me, a person who isn’t a huge fan of buffalo, it was pretty darn good!
Danielle S.
I bought this once a long time ago thinking it would spice up my chicken salad. But instead it just left me with a strange after taste. I wouldn't personally recommend it for salads. I wouldn't buy again.