Wish-Bone® Bruschetta Italian Vinaigrette uploaded by LaTasha W.

BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone® Bruschetta Italian Dressing, inspired by the classic appetizer and made with sun-ripened tomatoes and sweet basil. It is great as a dip for bread, dressing for salads, or marinade for meats and veggies.

Water, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Onion*, Tomato*. contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: tomato Paste, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Maltodextrin (Corn), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavor, Garlic*, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Basil, Spices, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Soybean Lecithin, Annatto Extract (Color). *Dehydrated

Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I really like this dressing.  It's tangy and has a good flavor to it.  A little bit goes a long way too.  I usually dump some of the oil out of it though.  Not a big fan of it.  We use the dressing to season chicken as well.  Super tasty.  This is a go to brand for me.
Abby B.
Hobbs, NM
We bought this just to try it out from Walmart. I️ made spaghetti my and a side salad for dinner and used this for the salad dressing. My husband and I️ absolutely loved it!! It tasted amazing and just gave it a little something extra will definitely be repurchasing this!
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't like the way this tastes to be honest. I prefer to use Ken's instead. Good value, super cheap. I just don't like the flavor at all. It's not my cup of tea. I didn't use this for more than one use because of how unsatisfied I was with the flavor.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I love this stuff not only because it is tasty but also because it is so versatile. You can use it in your salads, meat marinades, pasta salad, brush it on Texas toast, and more!If you are a huge oil and vinegar fan you will love this.
Karsyn B.
I️ love the zest that this Italian dressing gives. It is very healthy (when you follow recommended serving size). I️ normally throw some on a salad or even mix it up with a pasta salad! I️ will definitely be buying this again!
Kayla W.
Saint Marys, WV
I love basically any Italian dressing and this one is very good. The price isn’t bad either. I got it at IGA and it seemed like it didn’t make my salad soggy very quick which is great since I’m running after my kids a lot
Meghana A.
I love Italian dressing especially with plain pasta noodles.  This tastes zesty and really delicious...brings my pasta noodles to life!  I bought this at WalMart.  I would definitely repurchase this again!
Darby S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This salad dressing is very good! It is not only great on salads but it can also be used to marinate steak and other foods. You can find it at Walmart and many other grocery stores.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
We've been dressing our salads with this dressing for many years now. its my husbands favorite. has a good acidic flavor and also great as a poultry marinade. very happy with it
Jodi S.
Warren , OH
This dressing tastes great over a salad or just cucumbers and tomato or even as a marinate it is cost efficient and tastes great it’s easy to find in multiple stores and the whole family likes it balsamic vinegar is a staple in our house