Wish-Bone Blue Cheese Chunky uploaded by Shanti R.

BY WISH-BONE® #74 in Salad Dressing

Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.
Full of Delicious Flavor!
Great for Dipping.
See back to learn more!
15% less plastic††.
Still 8oz of delicious flavor! see more...

Shirley W.
This is my husband's favorite salad dressing. Not only does he use it on salads, but also as a dip for his buffalo hot wings. The chunks of blue cheese that are in this salad dressing was the winning factor for making Wishbone brand his favorite.
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
One of the best tasting toppings for salad in my life! This can go with almost anything you want to eat it with from salad to chicken nuggets or fries. I usually buy it from Walmart or any other store that sales it. This is a staple in my house even if we don’t have salad mix. If you haven’t tried it I recommend you do because your missing out!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We always get this dressing from meijer because they always have a sale and it’s very reasonably priced. There are lots of flavors so we usually get about 2 at a time. Good stuff.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty tasty blue cheese dressing and it's super cheap, so it's a steal. I love using this in salads & with fries, but my favorite is when I make homemade buffalo chicken dip. Sooo good! Can be used for so many different things!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Very reasonable pricing! Full of flavor and typically found in all grocery stores. High in calories so obviously stick to portion sizes if possible. Very happy with this product and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it. :)
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I can’t even begin to think about buffalo wings without thinking about this kraft chunky blue cheese dressing. It’s the perfect dip for my buffalo wings and tastes so good. It helps offset the spiciness and I couldn’t imagine those wings without it. I am able to find this at most grocery stores and I find it very affordable. Highly recommend this gem!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
My husband loves his Blue Cheese dressing for dunking his veggies and wings. I am not a big fan of anything blue cheese but the taste is alright. I will never pick it, and the bottle in the refrigerator is strictly his. The price isn't too bad about $2.50 at walmart and sold in a ton of other stores as well!
Jessica M.
Shelbyville , KY
This is my favorite store bought bleu cheese for wings yall!! Its actually chunky which is a main part of blue cheese for me (idc idc if it was meant to be creamy i would just use ranch) and has that stronger taste. Also, this style of this brand is the closest ive found to whatever brand buffalo wild wings serves.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
I love this blue cheese dressing! I know not a lot of people are a fan of blue cheese but it is delicious. I love the chunky texture and it tastes great on a salad. It makes me feel fancy and yet this product is so affordable! I will definitely repurchase this product in the future!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Low quality salad dressing.  It is cheap and you can purchase it at Walmart but it is definitely not worth it.  Watery and not tasty.  I would rather spend a little bit more for a far superior product.  Try Ken's or Newman's Own for better blue cheese dressings.
Ashley F.
South Park, PA
Do they make, a spritzer form of this?