Wish-Bone Big Bold Flavor Italian Marinade uploaded by Christine M.

BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone Italian Marinade: Big, bold flavor 30-minute marinade Kosher see more...

Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
I normally use Italian dressing on my salads. I purchased Wishbone Bold Italian a few weeks ago. It was great tasting but the flavor was so strong I could not taste the other salad ingredients! I think I am going to try it on pasta salad next. One thing I did notice about this dressing is that it was so colorful. The little chunks of spices in it made my salad look very appealing. It would be great for company!
Rea Y.
I love using this marinade on my chicken or even steak cubes that I put on the grill. I have also used this to marinade mushrooms and vegetables that I use to make shush kabobs and they have great flavor and it seems to tenderize my meat well too
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I really like to use this when I make chicken. I will use it in so many different ways. It has such a great taste, and bold flavor. You can leave it over night and it soaks in has such wonderful flavors. Or just add it to your pan and still such a great mix of flavors.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
OK, I love salad dressing. Hate salad, love dressing. THIS is the BEST steak marinade of my lifeeeee!!!! Literally just throw this in a plastic bag with some steaks and you are SET. I don't use any other seasonings when I use this dressing as a marinade and LET ME TELL YOU people think I'm a pretty fancy chef and I literally just pulled some meat out of the fridge and called it a day ;)
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I love marinating my meat and this salad dressing. Leaves the meat taste and tangy and spices that everyone loves. The meat is almost always tender after marinating it for a few ours to a day in the refrigerator with does vinaigrette spices. With a little Worcestershire sauce mixed in you can then marinate your meat slice it thin and make jerky. I really suggest you give it a try your family will love it
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I have always put Italian dressing as a marinade for my pork and chicken when grilling so when I seen they had it in a marinade now I had to give it a try and definitely worth it. This stuff is amazing the flavor is spot on and I don't have to leave it setting as long as I did with regular dressing. Everyone needs to give this stuff a try.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I marinate boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets in this dressing and bake for 45 minutes at 375°F. Yum! They come out so juicy, and the rugby blend of spices and flavor. My kids even eat them, and they are totally picky! It's an easy, fast meal to make during a busy week, and can be saved for salad or whatever the next day!
Molly S.
Chesapeake , VA
Wish-Bone Big Bold Flavor Italian Marinade is perfect for marinading pork and chicken. This product is affordable and delicious. My fiance and I like to marinade our meat over night and then we will grill the meat for dinner. We also like to pair the meat with something fresh like a salad and baked potato.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I really like to marinade my New York Strips in this dressing marinade!! It gives it such a delicious flavor. I let it sit over night and you can smell it when it is cooking. I would recommend this product to anyone. I do not like Wish Bone dressings for everything, but it is a good brand.
courtney L.
This one is an ingredient in one of my family's favorite dishes. My mom always uses fish or chicken and soaks it in this for a few hours or overnight (depending on what it is) and then bakes it. It comes out so juicy and delicious every time! It has a nice kick to it and is so yummy! I love it!