Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing uploaded by Anam F.Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing uploaded by Mary C.Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY WISH-BONE®

Enjoy the bold flavor of Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing- a perfectly paired oil and balsamic vinegar salad dressing with just the right amount of zesty Italian herbs, onion, sweet red bell pepper, robust garlic, and a sprinkle of black pepper! Made with extra virgin olive oil.

Water, Balsamic Vinegar, Soybean Oil And Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Spices, Caramel Color, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate And Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sulfur Dioxide (Used To Protect Quality), Annatto Extract (Color).

Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
[product:wish-bone-balsamic-vinaigrette-salad-dressing-16-fl.-oz.-bottle] I love Wishbone Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing!! It has a robust flavor more then just Italian dressing the Balsamic Vinegar adds the robust to ordinary Italian dressings! Its full of flavor. Kind of tangy but sweet at the same time. We use it as a dressing for salads but also I put this on Chicken breasts and bake it in the oven until chickens done the. The chicken is embedded with the dressing and it's a great way to add flavor to ordinary chicken breasts. I highly recommend Wishbone Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Anam F.
Stamford
Wish-Bone got amazing products and I love using this one for my salad, vegetables wrap and chicken wraps. I use it all the time flavor is so amazingly tasty. sometimes I use it for marinating to give extra flavor to chicken recipes! I buy is all the time and wold recommend it!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
This balsamic vinaigrette is pretty good as it is flavorful.  My only wish is that these brands would stop using high fructose corn syrup or corn syrup in their salad dressings.  I like to keep my eating clean without added chemicals and fillers that are unnecessary while at the same time being packed with good natural flavor.  Too much sweetness in dressings overpower the flavor of the actual ingredients that are supposed to be healthy and flavorful.
Lori L.
I am not a vinaigrette salad dressing fan. But what I do like to use it for is pouring over my chicken and letting it cook in the crockpot while I'm at work. I come home to a flavorful, juicy chicken that totally falls off the bone. You can use it as a marinade as well, but I'm too lazy and just sleep that step. For me, because it makes it so tender it is worth it.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I haven’t always been a fan of balsamic vinaigrette but my mom bought this and had it out during one of our get together and I am so glad I gave it a try, it was so good, it had just the right amount of flavor to bring a boring salad to life!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We always get this dressing from meijer because they always have a sale and it’s very reasonably priced. There are lots of flavors so we usually get about 2 at a time. Good stuff.
Sarah H.
I like this for reasons that other people may not care for. I have a picky son. He loves salad, but is SO picky about dressing. Normally I would shake it vigorously and then pour. My son doesn’t like the herbs aka chunks. So for him I shave gently and sprinkle it on. He is happy! It also leaves a more concentrated amount of herbs, which the rest of us enjoy. This salad dressing is win win for us!
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good dressing. I usually just stick to salt and lime but when I want to try something different I go for this dressing. Try it on kale and tomato avocado mmmm!
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
This is a great brand but the flavor just isn't my bag. I have used it in my favorite cucumber salad and it just didn't pack the punch I was hoping for. I don't think I'll be using this one again. It has a sweeter flavor than I expected. Give it a try if you think you wouldn't mind that!
Erica S.
My favorite brand of dressing making a very flavorful and authentic balsamic. Never overly potent not flat. Goes great with so many dishes, not just salad. Lasts a long time in the fridge. The bold flavors leave Wish Bone Balsamic the front runner and all the other brands fall flat in comparison.

Walmart