BY WISH-BONE® #54 in Salad Dressing

Enjoy the bold flavor of Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing- a perfectly paired oil and balsamic vinegar salad dressing with just the right amount of zesty Italian herbs, onion, sweet red bell pepper, robust garlic, and a sprinkle of black pepper! Made with extra virgin olive oil.

Water, Balsamic Vinegar, Soybean Oil And Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Spices, Caramel Color, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate And Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sulfur Dioxide (Used To Protect Quality), Annatto Extract (Color).

Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
Wishbone® Greek Vinaigrette Salad Dressing 16 fl. oz. Bottle I love wishbone dressings. They make Flavorful and tasty flavors. I stick with Wishbone when enjoying salads. I recommend and I will but again.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Foodie Expert
I love this dressing! Its goes great with lots of different salad varieties. I like it with spinach especially. The balsamic flavor is amazing. Tangy like you would expect it to be. I love balsamic and was definitely satisfied with this dressing. I even like to dip my french bread in it!
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
Honestly works great in a pinch! I usually make my own dressing, but when it's for a crowd in a BBQ setting, for example, I'm just looking to put good food out quickly and this product helps me achieve that. It's not overwhelmingly acidic, rather it has some sweetness to it.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Foodie Expert
This dressing was just ok to me.  I love Wishbone Italian dressing and I like Balsamic flavors, but I found this average, perhaps due to there being so much oil.  I found that the ability of the dressing to mix cohesively lacking and it separated on my salad.
Amanda P.
Foodie Expert
This is a great product with many uses! I have used it as a salad dressing as well as a marinade. I purchased this from Super Target. I wouldnt consider it healthy, but it isnt unhealthy. Just something to always keep in the pantry for those last minute meals.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Yummy!  This is my favorite kind of balsamic dressing.  It is much cheaper than other brands of dressing and tastes delicious.  I recommend all salad lovers to try this!  You can find this brand at pretty much all stores.
Rachel V.
I bought this dressing hoping it was a close comparison to one of my favorite restaurants salad dressing. It was close but not quite what I was looking for! It was full of flavor and had a little zest to it. I’d recommend and purchase again!
Laura M.
Russellville , IN
Foodie Expert
This is a great dressing. You can use this in so many things. My favorite is using this as a marinade for chicken. This is found at many different groceries. The flavor has a good snap to it. I would definitely buy this product again.
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
Foodie Expert
Balsamic is one of my favorite salad dressings. Wishbone totally captures all the classic flavors in their version. I love this dressing on a salad, on pasta salad, or as a marinade for meat or veggies. Try it out!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
Delicious dressing and inexpensive at the same time. I've been using this for several years now and it never disappoints. I love the
Flavor, it maintains for quite a while in the fridge and it's a brand I trust.