GroceryPantryWish-Bone®
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

Conquer your flavor craving with balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy, a robust blend of herbs and cracked pepper, and a splash of extra virgin olive oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing!
Donna B.
Altoona, PA
Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing uploaded by Donna B.
Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing uploaded by Donna B.
Wish-Bone Balsamic Vinaigrette is my go to dressing for salads. It’s also delicious for pasta salad and an excellent marinade for chicken. Made with balsamic vinegar, a robust blend of herbs and cracked pepper, and extra virgin olive oil. The sweet and bold combination of flavor is truly in a class of its own. Even after sitting for a while, it doesn’t noticeably separate, and it instantly perks up lettuce. In fact, I could easily eat a side salad with just lettuce and this dressing packs enough punch to hold its own, no mix-ins needed. It’s not a heavy dressing, it’s light in the texture and it’s consistently fresh and delicious. This dressing is really hard to find now, and it’s probably because of how wonderful it is. For a little creamier consistency, add some sour cream and there you go. I can eat it over just plain tomatoes and be good with it but I usually add onions. It’s nice that it’s merely has 60 calories per serving and 4 grams of sugar. I use it virtually every day on some kind of food and I feel it’s the very best hands down.
Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette
Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Love this. My pasta salad recipes : cook spiral multicolor pasta, chop olives, tomatos, avacado and use your desired amount of balsamic. You have to top it with crumbled feta! Yum! Purchased at kroger on sale for 2.49.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
[product:wish-bone-balsamic-vinaigrette-salad-dressing-16-fl.-oz.-bottle] I love Wishbone Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing!! It has a robust flavor more then just Italian dressing the Balsamic Vinegar adds the robust to ordinary Italian dressings! Its full of flavor. Kind of tangy but sweet at the same time. We use it as a dressing for salads but also I put this on Chicken breasts and bake it in the oven until chickens done the. The chicken is embedded with the dressing and it's a great way to add flavor to ordinary chicken breasts. I highly recommend Wishbone Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,251 reviews
I love Wish-Bone Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing. I use it regularly on my salads and on my pasta salads. I love the little sour kick it has. I would definitely recommend trying.
Shaye G.
I really like this basalmic dressing. It’s great on salads or for marinating chicken. 💋
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Wish-Bone® Greek Vinaigrette Dressing I love wishbone dressings. They make Flavorful and tasty flavors. I stick with Wishbone when enjoying salads. I recommend and I will but again.
Rhonda C.
Brunswick, GA
Wishbone Balsamic Vinaigrette is light but tart and tangy, perfect for summer salads or warm spinach salads with fruit and walnuts.
Alicia  K.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,957 reviews
Another great vinaigrette by this brand. Great intense balsamic flavor. Nice herbs and oil. Coats the salad very well. Goes great with pasta and chicken!!
Karma L.
Scott, LA
It’s nice to know that you can watch what you eat and it still has a good flavor. This is definitely one of those healthier products. It’s good on a salad with nuts and fruits. You get a sweet but tangy taste in each bite.
Tiffany T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love their brand of vinaigrette. Its affordable and defiantly taste like it was pricey but isn't. Also like that it's perfect combo of oil and vinager and you can ser that

Looking for your answer?