BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone® Balsamic Marinade makes your meats delicious in just 30 minutes. The aromatic blend of wine, garlic, onion and extra virgin olive oil adds savory flavor. Pour over chicken, beef, or pork. see more...

Liz D.
My diet is about 90% meat free but I love to use wish one marinades on my veggies!!! The flavor is so rich. The brand has always kept their products bold and are generally the first brand I look for with ANY flavor dressing, or marinade. Prices are generally pretty reasonable and most grocers have specials going. Few times a month to stick up.
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
I actually really love this brand for the fact that I can use it as a marinade. I get a large glass container and put beef patties in & fill it up with some marinade. The next day they are ready to broil, they come out amazing. No extra seasoning needed!!! Not expensive either!!
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
I have used the marinade on both chicken and beef. I let it soak in it over night and the flavor was amazing and it just made the meat feel so moist. It not costly at al you can find it in most grocery stores. Taste delicious and would recommend this product
Danielle F.
East norriton, PA
I've used a few if the marinades and I've been happy with all of them. They're a quick and easy way to get fancy- we marinade the chicken over night and then just their in the over. Seven with a side salad or pasta and you're good to go!
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
This balsamic marinade is perfect for darker meats (like steak and pork) to go on the grill. The balsamic gets a little caramelized and gives an amazing sweet, savory flavor. So easy to use! All the marinade you need is in one bottle.
Wb P.
This marinade is by far my favorite. It is such a crowd please and works on both chicken as well as beef. It is very flavorful and coats meat well. It has a great flavor and I am very satisfied with the product.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
I was so surprised to see this! I have a go to marinade so I went out on a limb and tried this. It was great the flavors really sunk into my meat!! It elevated my meal ! So satisfied with it, will be trying again!
Elizabeth G.
Beverly Hills, FL
Use this marinade and it has your meat very tender and flavorful with a tiny bit of a kick. All it takes is about an hr to marinade in a cold fridge and then throw it in the pan to sear.
Amanda T.
Herron
Our family absolutely love this marinade. We stick whatever meat we're having in a container with some of the wishbone marinade over night before cooking, and its amazing! Delicious flavor and so moist.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
This is a great marinade
It goes great on chicken
Drizzle a little on a cook. Not a lot of prep time. You can also soak chicken in it over night.