BY WISH-BONE®

Get your grill-a-thon on! Introducing Wish-Bone® Balsamic Marinade—a savory blend of wine, garlic, onion and extra-virgin olive oil. Perfect for chicken, beef, pork and veggies.

Water, Soybean Oil And Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vinegar (Balsamic, Red Wine), Sugar, Salt, Cabernet Sauvignon Wine, Garlic*, Onion*, Red Bell Peppers*, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Spices, Natural Flavor, Sulfur Dioxide (Used To Protect Quality), Annatto Extract (Color). *Dehydrated

Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
This is my budget marinade, my "I-still-have-3-days-until-payday-but-I-still-want-some-good-chicken" marinade. I let it sit overnight and it gets the job done without you having to add too much seasoning. I haven't tried it for shorter marinade times, but for my cheap and convenient purposes it gets the job done.
Liz D.
My diet is about 90% meat free but I love to use wish one marinades on my veggies!!! The flavor is so rich. The brand has always kept their products bold and are generally the first brand I look for with ANY flavor dressing, or marinade. Prices are generally pretty reasonable and most grocers have specials going. Few times a month to stick up.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
My husband loves to marinade things. So of course he picked this up and I️ love it. Awesome price and great flavor. We marinated chicken with it! Then poured a little over our asparagus while cooking. Great healthy alternative to many marinades out there! Will buy again.
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
This is delicious! I use this on my chicken breast before grilling them. It's not expensive either. The flavor is intense, just enough to keep the chicken moist and tasting great! I actually plan on using this again next month on my pulled pork tacos.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
I have used the marinade on both chicken and beef. I let it soak in it over night and the flavor was amazing and it just made the meat feel so moist. It not costly at al you can find it in most grocery stores. Taste delicious and would recommend this product
Danielle L.
I've used a few if the marinades and I've been happy with all of them. They're a quick and easy way to get fancy- we marinade the chicken over night and then just their in the over. Seven with a side salad or pasta and you're good to go!
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
This marinade is great for flavoring up a skirt steak for a delicious meal you can make in less than 30 minutes. I️ usually use about half a cup and add paprika, salt and pepper and I’m done. The steak comes out tender and flavorful!
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
This balsamic marinade is perfect for darker meats (like steak and pork) to go on the grill. The balsamic gets a little caramelized and gives an amazing sweet, savory flavor. So easy to use! All the marinade you need is in one bottle.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I love this product. I use it to marinade chicken and pork chops. My kids absolutely love it. It tastes amazing. The other great thing is that it isn’t expensive at all. I was satisfied with this product and I highly recommend it.
Tina R.
Middletown , NY
my favorite dressing for my salads! and almost everything else i ate, i even add a lil to season my meats, and add to a lil favor on my plate i add it to my rice! i know i might sound crazy but i love it!!