BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette w/Extra Virgin Olive Oil see more...

Cierra M.
Orange, Ca
This is a great marinade. Perfect for grilling but great in the pan or in the oven as well. Who doesn't love Balsamic vinegar? It has a nice balance and brings out the the best of the flavors. Great on chicken!
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
Great taste ! I love the bold flavors of the Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing! It is very healthy to go on any salads! I use it for my chicken salad all the time! It has the right amount of zesty Italian herbs, onion, sweet red pepper, robust garlic and a sprinkle of black pepper! Along with extra version olive oil!
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
Foodie Expert
This is what I can always remember my grandma having in her refrigerator whenever I would go to her house as a child. If and when she ever decides to make a salad with whatever vegetables she happened to have in the fridge, this was what she used.
Affiron P.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
I am on a diet and I realllllllly miss ranch. Basalmic has been my life saver and I love the taste. I tend to freak out about calories but this is lower in calories, but with all the same great taste. It is usually on sale. So buying it isn’t an issue.
Taylor C.
This is an ok dressing. I’ve had much better but for this price point It’s a good option. Can find at any grocery store which makes it convenient. Will probably not but again myself but would use if only option
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this dressing because it has great taste and isn't very expensive. I have used this for marinades as well. It's somewhat healthy but have made my own before if I want more health aspects.
yajaira p.
Foodie Expert
I really like this one if you like Italian dressing then you'll love the balsamic dressing there's an excellent flavor at the same time a sour taste it's just really good on salads I've even tried it on bake potatoes I really like it
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite dressings of all time. I was and am very satisfied with the flavor. I recommend to use this on your salad or on you steaks . It is indeed healthy given the right amount !
Sky H.
Issaquah , WA
Foodie Expert
I would have to say this isn't my first choice of salad dressing. But we always have some I'm our fridge and other family members enjoy using this on their salads. You can find at any grocery store.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I love this salad dressing! It's so flavorful, yet not overpowering! I even marinated boneless chicken in it & it was delicious! Can be used with a variety of foods & compliments most flavors. I'd recommend to a friend's. That's the reason I tried it, a friend recommended it to me! Wishbone balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing, great for so many things!
Angely B.
Foodie Expert
Have you tried this dressing? If so, do you like it?