BY WISH-BONE® #35 in Salad Dressing

Wish-Bone Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette w/Extra Virgin Olive Oil see more...

christina m.
East Boston, MA
This is not my favorite dressing from this brand that would be the red wine vinagrette and its delicious as a marinade. This dressing is great if your looking for something light and fresh or refreshing. Its not to expensive and the only place near me that sells wish bone now is walmart.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
This is my favorite balsamic vinaigrette! It is affordable, readily available and surprisingly enough doesn’t have a lot of junk in it. It’s low in calories, sugar, and other nasty ingredients. It taste great too!
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I love this salad dressing! It's so flavorful, yet not overpowering! I even marinated boneless chicken in it & it was delicious! Can be used with a variety of foods & compliments most flavors. I'd recommend to a friend's. That's the reason I tried it, a friend recommended it to me! Wishbone balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing, great for so many things!
Shannara F.
This is one of my favorite salad dressings. I usually go with French or thousand island or Italian but this one is just perfect. Not too oily, doesn’t have a bad taste at all. All the flavors are equal
Shelby D.
Temple Terr, FL
This is one of my favorite balsamic vinaigrette’s. I have tried almost all of the balsamic vinaigrette’s at the grocery store, but this is always my go to. It has the perfect ratio of oil to balsamic vinegar. I love to use this on sliced tomatoes and cucumbers with feta cheese. It is so yummy!
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
This is a good and different salad dressing. Great value for a really great price! The flavor is good. I personally prefer ranch or Cesar but this is good when I want to switch things up. I can always find this in my local stores and Walmart. I recommend this dressing!
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
One of my favorite dressings. I typically use this during the summer season. Its great for making macaroni and spaghetti salads. It has a little bit of zest to it without overpowering too much. It matches well with olives and tomatoes. Its a light dressing.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Great taste ! I love the bold flavors of the Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing! It is very healthy to go on any salads! I use it for my chicken salad all the time! It has the right amount of zesty Italian herbs, onion, sweet red pepper, robust garlic and a sprinkle of black pepper! Along with extra version olive oil!
April F.
Del City, OK
I absolutely loved this when making sub sandwiches. I would spread this on the sub bread then cook it with the meat and cheese on it. It made it even better since the flavor was locked it. Everyone said it was the best sub they ever had when I did that.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is what I can always remember my grandma having in her refrigerator whenever I would go to her house as a child. If and when she ever decides to make a salad with whatever vegetables she happened to have in the fridge, this was what she used.
Angely B.
Have you tried this dressing? If so, do you like it?