BY WISH-BONE® #59 in Salad Dressing

Savory Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette combines soybean oil and extra virgin olive oil blend with balsamic vinegar and cabernet sauvignon for full-bodied flavor.  Delicious on salads and great as a marinade!

Water, Soybean Oil And Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vinegar (Balsamic, Red Wine), Sugar, Salt, Cabernet Sauvignon Wine, Garlic*, Onion*, Red Bell Peppers*, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Spices, Natural Flavor, Sulfur Dioxide (Used To Protect Quality), Annatto Extract (Color). *Dehydrated

Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL

DIETERS...U CAN LOVE UR SALAD
AGAIN! I KNOW I DO!

PEOPLE, ARE YOU TIRED OF
EATING SALADS WITH DRESSINGS THAT HAVE NO TASTE OR WORSE YET, THAT WIERD DIET
TASTE & TEXTURE? WELL YOU DONT HAVE TO SETTLE OR GIVE UP ON SALADS ANYMORE.
MY SUPERMARKET DOESN’T CARRY THESE LITTLE GEMS SO, I TRIED ONE BOTTLE OF ALL 3
FLAVORS THAT AMAZON OFFERS & WAS ABSOLUTELY BOWLED OVER BY THE POWERFUL
GREAT TASTE EACH LITTLE SPRITZ HAS.  EVEN
IF, I GET HEAVY HANDED IT’S ONLY 1 CALORIE A SPRITZ. ALLOW ME TO REPEAT THAT…
ITS ONLY 1 CALORIE A SPRITZ! ONLY 1gm OF FAT PER 10 SPRITZ'S! I CAME BACK TO
BUY MY FAVORITE IN THIS BULK OFFER BUT THEY'RE ALL GREAT TASTING & I'LL
PICK UP THE BULK FOR THE RANCH NEXT, ETC AND GET INVENTIVE! THEY KEPT MY
SKINLESS CHICKEN FROM DRYING OUT WHILE JAZZING IT UP. AND OTHER VEGGIES COOKED
OR RAW THE RANCH ROCKED MY BAKED POTATO, THE ITALIAN MADE MY GRILLED FLOUNDER A
HIT, ETC, ETC, BON APPATIT!

Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
I am not a salad person. I do not understand all the different dressing flavors. But I do know this one is a good one. It tastes good and the few times I’ve had salad, I’ve used this and I love that it goes to every single piece of lettuce
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love the way it taste! Great on any type of salad and I like to use it especially in my Homemade Spaghetti Salad. Ingredients: Wishbone Italian Vingerette, Cherry Tomatoes, Spaghetti Noodles, Cucumber, Green Pepper, and Red Onion (base quantity of each item on how many you're fixing for). Chop up your veggies chunky (about quarter sz), boil your pasta and cool it, before mixing everything together (Add salt and pepper to taste)! It's a perfect dish for the holiday or any occasion ♡
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
This is my go-to for any salad I make, whether it's just for myself or for a crowd. The flavor is a step above other brands, and it really makes a huge difference. I love that it can be used as a marinade as well for chicken pitas! It's definitely affordable and easy to find at any local grocery store. You can also usually find coupons online or in the paper. Obviously, as most dressings, it's got a decently high fat content. However, it's worth the extra calories- so yummy! Even my kids love this dressing.
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
I love this dressing because it can be used for salad or the marinade food and I have used it to do both. Especially with chicken I will season the chicken and let it sit in the marinade then pop it in the oven with a little bit of lemon juice and butter to keep it moist and from burning. I have gotten so many compliments on this chicken when people bite into it. I am someone who is all for any type of dressing that can be used as a marinade as well. Which is why I love this dressing.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This salad dressing is perfect for when you want something light but still tasty. I personally enjoy this dressing only when I’m in the mood for salad, but not when I’m forcing myself to eat healthy (I tend to need something a little more tasty to be able to eat a salad when I’m in these moods). Overall, not a bad dressing and reasonably priced - especially when it’s on sale or if you can find a coupon!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
My husband and I love making our own pasta salads and in one of our favorites we use Wish-bone Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette. Overall we are satisfied with its flavor and sometime we use it to marinate chicken breasts to grill on our grill. Would recommend.
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR
I’m not really a fan of vinaigrette dressings.  Therefore, I’m not sure I can give this a fair rating.  They tend to be a little too sweet for me. This one was better than most I’ve tried, but I’m still not a fan.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We always get this dressing from meijer because they always have a sale and it’s very reasonably priced. There are lots of flavors so we usually get about 2 at a time. Good stuff.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This has a really good flavor that you can eat by itself or with ranch to add extra flavor it goes with pretty much anything I can eat this alone with my salad and it tastes great but when I want to switch it up I put it with ranch and it’s definitely affordable and totally worth it I would highly recommend