Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette uploaded by Dina E.Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette uploaded by yassi h.Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette uploaded by Teran F.

BY WISH-BONE® #68 in Salad Dressing

Savory Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette combines soybean oil and extra virgin olive oil blend with balsamic vinegar and cabernet sauvignon for full-bodied flavor.  Delicious on salads and great as a marinade!

Water, Soybean Oil And Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vinegar (Balsamic, Red Wine), Sugar, Salt, Cabernet Sauvignon Wine, Garlic*, Onion*, Red Bell Peppers*, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Spices, Natural Flavor, Sulfur Dioxide (Used To Protect Quality), Annatto Extract (Color). *Dehydrated

Buy on Amazon
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL

DIETERS...U CAN LOVE UR SALAD
AGAIN! I KNOW I DO!

PEOPLE, ARE YOU TIRED OF
EATING SALADS WITH DRESSINGS THAT HAVE NO TASTE OR WORSE YET, THAT WIERD DIET
TASTE & TEXTURE? WELL YOU DONT HAVE TO SETTLE OR GIVE UP ON SALADS ANYMORE.
MY SUPERMARKET DOESN’T CARRY THESE LITTLE GEMS SO, I TRIED ONE BOTTLE OF ALL 3
FLAVORS THAT AMAZON OFFERS & WAS ABSOLUTELY BOWLED OVER BY THE POWERFUL
GREAT TASTE EACH LITTLE SPRITZ HAS.  EVEN
IF, I GET HEAVY HANDED IT’S ONLY 1 CALORIE A SPRITZ. ALLOW ME TO REPEAT THAT…
ITS ONLY 1 CALORIE A SPRITZ! ONLY 1gm OF FAT PER 10 SPRITZ'S! I CAME BACK TO
BUY MY FAVORITE IN THIS BULK OFFER BUT THEY'RE ALL GREAT TASTING & I'LL
PICK UP THE BULK FOR THE RANCH NEXT, ETC AND GET INVENTIVE! THEY KEPT MY
SKINLESS CHICKEN FROM DRYING OUT WHILE JAZZING IT UP. AND OTHER VEGGIES COOKED
OR RAW THE RANCH ROCKED MY BAKED POTATO, THE ITALIAN MADE MY GRILLED FLOUNDER A
HIT, ETC, ETC, BON APPATIT!

Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
I love balsamic vinegar in salads. This is a great vinaigrette that everyone will love at dinner. Lots of flavor and goes with so many different types of salad options like spinach, arugula or more traditional romaine lettuce. Easy to find in most grocery stores.
Anam F.
Stamford
love this dressing to use for me salads. its a mixer of Italian and vinaigrette flavor. its bit pricey but you can all way buy it at sale price at any grocery stores!! the best way to use it on salads as well as wraps! I buy is all the time and would deff recommend it!
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
I like exploring with dressings and Wish-Bone Balsamic vinaigrette is my absolute FAVE! I usually use this to make my pasta salad, and its so yummy. My friends alway request i make it, and have no clue its dressing from Target for about $2. I recently decided to use it to marinated my chicken thighs and oh man im addicted. Grilled and came out wonderful.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
I am not a salad person. I do not understand all the different dressing flavors. But I do know this one is a good one. It tastes good and the few times I’ve had salad, I’ve used this and I love that it goes to every single piece of lettuce
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love the way it taste! Great on any type of salad and I like to use it especially in my Homemade Spaghetti Salad. Ingredients: Wishbone Italian Vingerette, Cherry Tomatoes, Spaghetti Noodles, Cucumber, Green Pepper, and Red Onion (base quantity of each item on how many you're fixing for). Chop up your veggies chunky (about quarter sz), boil your pasta and cool it, before mixing everything together (Add salt and pepper to taste)! It's a perfect dish for the holiday or any occasion ♡
Laurie L.
Love the taste of Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette it has a great balance. Make my salad and my basil leaf with tomato and mozzarella so yummy! It also doesn’t contain a lot of fat so that a plus. We always have a bottle in our refrigerator. Perfection 👌🏽
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
One of my favorite balsamic vinaigrette’s. It goes great on salads and veggies. Not only is it great on veggies but it’s wonderful as a marinade for meats. It’s one that I’d recommend to anyone. It really doesn’t disappoint.
Mackenzie C.
JOHNSTON, IA
This is my go-to for any salad I make, whether it's just for myself or for a crowd. The flavor is a step above other brands, and it really makes a huge difference. I love that it can be used as a marinade as well for chicken pitas! It's definitely affordable and easy to find at any local grocery store. You can also usually find coupons online or in the paper. Obviously, as most dressings, it's got a decently high fat content. However, it's worth the extra calories- so yummy! Even my kids love this dressing.
ashlee p.
This is my favorite balsamic vinegarette and I use it for caprese salad, chicken, and kale. It’s not the healthiest balsamic but it is cheaper and better tasting than other types. I feel like this brand never disappoints.
Angely B.
Have you tried this dressing? If so, do you like it?