BY WISH-BONE® #11 in Salad Dressing

Savory Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette combines soybean oil and extra virgin olive oil blend with balsamic vinegar and cabernet sauvignon for full-bodied flavor.  Delicious on salads and great as a marinade!

Water, Soybean Oil And Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vinegar (Balsamic, Red Wine), Sugar, Salt, Cabernet Sauvignon Wine, Garlic*, Onion*, Red Bell Peppers*, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Spices, Natural Flavor, Sulfur Dioxide (Used To Protect Quality), Annatto Extract (Color). *Dehydrated

Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL

DIETERS...U CAN LOVE UR SALAD
AGAIN! I KNOW I DO!

PEOPLE, ARE YOU TIRED OF
EATING SALADS WITH DRESSINGS THAT HAVE NO TASTE OR WORSE YET, THAT WIERD DIET
TASTE & TEXTURE? WELL YOU DONT HAVE TO SETTLE OR GIVE UP ON SALADS ANYMORE.
MY SUPERMARKET DOESN’T CARRY THESE LITTLE GEMS SO, I TRIED ONE BOTTLE OF ALL 3
FLAVORS THAT AMAZON OFFERS & WAS ABSOLUTELY BOWLED OVER BY THE POWERFUL
GREAT TASTE EACH LITTLE SPRITZ HAS.  EVEN
IF, I GET HEAVY HANDED IT’S ONLY 1 CALORIE A SPRITZ. ALLOW ME TO REPEAT THAT…
ITS ONLY 1 CALORIE A SPRITZ! ONLY 1gm OF FAT PER 10 SPRITZ'S! I CAME BACK TO
BUY MY FAVORITE IN THIS BULK OFFER BUT THEY'RE ALL GREAT TASTING & I'LL
PICK UP THE BULK FOR THE RANCH NEXT, ETC AND GET INVENTIVE! THEY KEPT MY
SKINLESS CHICKEN FROM DRYING OUT WHILE JAZZING IT UP. AND OTHER VEGGIES COOKED
OR RAW THE RANCH ROCKED MY BAKED POTATO, THE ITALIAN MADE MY GRILLED FLOUNDER A
HIT, ETC, ETC, BON APPATIT!

Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
Balsamic vinaigrettes are honestly just not for me.. Wishbone is a great, affordable brand, though. I've had their Italian dressing & it's one of my favorites. I ended up just having the vinaigrette on a salad. I could see those that like balsamic vinaigrettes enjoying this.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
I absolutely love this dressing. It is a nice combo of balsamic dressing and italian dressing. It is tangy and light tasting. You only need a little bit because they olive oil in it helps to spread it over the salad. Next I am going to try it to marinate my chicken breasts.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love the way it taste! Great on any type of salad and I like to use it especially in my Homemade Spaghetti Salad. Ingredients: Wishbone Italian Vingerette, Cherry Tomatoes, Spaghetti Noodles, Cucumber, Green Pepper, and Red Onion (base quantity of each item on how many you're fixing for). Chop up your veggies chunky (about quarter sz), boil your pasta and cool it, before mixing everything together (Add salt and pepper to taste)! It's a perfect dish for the holiday or any occasion ♡
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
This is my go-to for any salad I make, whether it's just for myself or for a crowd. The flavor is a step above other brands, and it really makes a huge difference. I love that it can be used as a marinade as well for chicken pitas! It's definitely affordable and easy to find at any local grocery store. You can also usually find coupons online or in the paper. Obviously, as most dressings, it's got a decently high fat content. However, it's worth the extra calories- so yummy! Even my kids love this dressing.
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
I love this dressing because it can be used for salad or the marinade food and I have used it to do both. Especially with chicken I will season the chicken and let it sit in the marinade then pop it in the oven with a little bit of lemon juice and butter to keep it moist and from burning. I have gotten so many compliments on this chicken when people bite into it. I am someone who is all for any type of dressing that can be used as a marinade as well. Which is why I love this dressing.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This salad dressing is perfect for when you want something light but still tasty. I personally enjoy this dressing only when I’m in the mood for salad, but not when I’m forcing myself to eat healthy (I tend to need something a little more tasty to be able to eat a salad when I’m in these moods). Overall, not a bad dressing and reasonably priced - especially when it’s on sale or if you can find a coupon!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I love a good Italian vinaigrette and this one really does it for me! It is very light and tangy. The flavor is bursting with notes of vegetables. It was affordable. I was able to find it easily in the salad dressing isle. Last but not least it is calorie friendly.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I buy this dressing a lot to make pasta salad. It’s a good simple dressing with a bit of sweetness and it works well with all different kinds o f veggies! It’s dairy and gluten free so I can use it in allegory friendly recipes as well and it’s very affordable and readily available.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite dressings that I use on salads and to marinate my meat that I cook. I have loved this balsamic dressing since I was a child. The flavor is amazing and it isn’t super oily if you actually shake it up before using it. I highly recommend it if your looking for a healthier option for marinating or for dressing. It’s seasoned well and tastes wonderful!