BY WISE

No more orange fingers with White Cheddar Puffed Cheez Doodles. These baked doodles are made with real cheese that will leave you (and your fingers) super satisfied.

• have you guys tried these??? if not, you should!! Wise wh...1 Answers
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
These are a must try! I didn’t think I would be that crazy about them because they are white cheddar but I think I like them more than the original cheeses. I will buy these again! Highly recommend these!
abigail e.
cana, VA
i love these so much.. i can only find them at Ollie’s in my town! but they’re super good! i love the moist ones at the bottom.... CRINGE 😂 but they’re super good if you love white cheddar like me, they’re only $1.79 a bag too!
Alyssa T.
Palm Coast, FL
I haven't seen these since I was a kid, but I loved them back then. They're horribly unhealthy, but taste great! If only I could burn calories as well as I used to.
Amanda M.
Phenix City, AL
Cheese doodles are my favorite snack, and the white cheddar ones are even better. my kids love them too. I just wish they were healthier too.
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
The best part about cheese doodles is the leftover cheese that stays on your fingers afterwards, who can resist licking it off?
abigail e.
cana, VA
have you guys tried these??? if not, you should!! Wise white Cheddar Cheez Doodles Puffed