GroceryPantryWise
Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa

Wise Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa

by Wise

An impeccable combination of tomatoes, jalapenos, onions and spices is what makes our salsa stand out from the others. Add a kick to your tortilla chips and dip them into our medium salsa.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wise Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa!
Julia D.
Worcester, MA
Best bang for the buck salsa I have found! The flavor and texture are great. Love it with any chips!
Erika C.
Stamford, CT
We are such a snack family, having salsa and dips are a must, the salsa is chunky but not too chunky. Perfect flavors
Abigail M.
Urbana, IL
This salsa is refreshing with a nice kick. Great for people that love flavor but not too much heat.
Stephanie M.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this product is very affordable and it taste great and I recommend for all you guys to get it
chris M.
San Antonio, TX
Now this is what I call salsa I love putting this salsa on tacos thortas and even eat with chips I love the onions and peppers they have in it. it's my favorite brand
nadia B.
Davie, FL
This salsa is amazing I love it I always use it at my party's and my kids love it
Carmen C.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Can never go wrong with salsa! so good and full with flavor. Goes perfect with the with the line of chips under this salsa, not only tortilla chips, get this for your next party.
Lisa B.
NEW CASTLE, DE
This Salsa is the perfect flavor combination and not to spicy but has just the right amount of kick and goes great with my rice salsa chips!
Cynthia G.
Kendallville, IN
Who and why don't you love Chunky salsa. you're nuts. its the best salsa there is.
Veera A.
Doral, FL
Love this with chips....yummy...always a favorite when I have guest over...would definitely recommend...

Looking for your answer?