BY WISE #66 in Salsa

An impeccable combination of tomatoes, jalapenos, onions and spices is what makes our salsa stand out from the others. Add a kick to your tortilla chips and dip them into our medium salsa.

Carmen C.
Can never go wrong with salsa! so good and full with flavor. Goes perfect with the with the line of chips under this salsa, not only tortilla chips, get this for your next party.
chris m.
San Antonio, TX
Now this is what I call salsa I love putting this salsa on tacos thortas and even eat with chips I love the onions and peppers they have in it. it's my favorite brand
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
This Salsa is the perfect flavor combination and not to spicy but has just the right amount of kick and goes great with my rice salsa chips!
Erika C.
We are such a snack family, having salsa and dips are a must, the salsa is chunky but not too chunky. Perfect flavors
Veera A.
Doral, FL
Love this with chips....yummy...always a favorite when I have guest over...would definitely recommend...
Stephanie  M.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this product is very affordable and it taste great and I recommend for all you guys to get it
Abigail M.
Oregon, IL
This salsa is refreshing with a nice kick. Great for people that love flavor but not too much heat.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
This salsa is amazing I love it I always use it at my party's and my kids love it
Cynthia G.
Kendallville, IN
Who and why don't you love Chunky salsa.

you're nuts. its the best salsa there is.