Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsWise
Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

Wise Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

by Wise

Wise® Snack Facts: No preservatives, Gluten free, 0g Trans Fat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wise Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly B.
Bay Shore , NY
My 7 year old loves these sour cream and onion chips! If I let him he would eat the whole bag!
Christina V.
Okay first of all I love chips and sour cream & onion is one of my favorite flavors that I always go for. These are great! They have so much flavor and crunch and are very satisfying as a snack. Sure they're not healthy but everyone deserves a cheat snack!
Kathleen L.
These are very salty and crispy with lots of sour cream and onion flavor. They really are addictive to eat. The only downside to them is that they are a bit greasy. Clearly they aren't the healthiest things you could eat, but they hit the junk food spot.
Margarita T.
Great flavor and nice crunch. This is a go to in my house and for the price it can't be beat.
Eddie  H.
Brooklyn, NY
Gets saltier as you get to the bottom. But overall it is a good brand. Tastes good and i
Yemi S.
Orange, NJ
Oldie but goodie. I Love wise sour cream and onion chips. They are an old school favorite. I don't think anyone can go wrong with a bag of these.
melissa Z.
Roswell, GA
These taste great but are not very healthy so I do not buy them often. I did not see them on the list but I love the pickle flavor chips!
Laura R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love the Wise brand. The chips are always fresh, great tasting, and affordable. They're not as readily available as lays, but I'd choose Wise when i see it!
TheStyle C.
Stonecrest, GA
Wise potato chips Sour Cream & Onion flavor are not only a scrumptious flavor combination, but this brand is very affordable and accessible. Wise chips are normally sold in dollar stores.

Looking for your answer?