2 colors available

BY WISE

Wise® Ridgies® Sour Cream & Onion Ridged Potato Chips.
Classic American snacks.
Since 1921
Artificially flavored. see more...

Mariela R.
Mariela R.
These are the best sour cream and onion chips ever! I love the crunch and they have just enough seasoning unlike other brands that are bland. I could only find them in select stores in my area such as Duane Reade/Walgreens and my local supermarket despite living in a major city. I prefer Wise sour cream and onion chips over any other snack because they are my guilty pleasure.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Milltown, NJ
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite sour cream and onion chips! The ridges get every bit of flavor possible!
Becky K.
Becky K.
Pitcairn, Pa
Classic flavor. Great party snack. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Patti S.
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
The only downside is green finger tips! These have way more flavor and powder than other brands of chips. A delicious snack!
Elsi L.
Elsi L.
Reading , PA
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of these chips there super crunchy it has a rich sour cream and savory onion flavor with i love.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good for the price. They are a bit greasier than other chips, but they certainly have much more flavor. And seriously, the price can't be beat.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
These wise chips have so much more flavor than all the other name brands out there
Pleasant Hill, CA
I haven't seen these chips on shelves in years. As a kid, these were my favorite to go along with lunchtime sandwiches. I'll have to look into where they keep these--although they aren't too healthy. They'll have to be a treat.
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Wise is the only brand of chips that we ever have in the house. So good and so many different flavors. Hands down the best chips out there.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Missouri City, TX
Foodie Expert
The kids love these along with myself! The letters keep them really entertained and for some reason its been encouraging them to do there work (kindergarten if your wondering)
Pleasant Hill, CA
Do they have these in California?