Wise Ridgies Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Ridged Potato Chips uploaded by K e.

BY WISE

A tasty chip dip flavor already on the Ridgies makes these a hit at every occasion. And best of all, they’re still great for dipping.

Buy on Target
Samantha B.
These chips will always be the best chips. Brings back memories of my childhood. I would always eat these chips. The taste is very strong though. You can’t go wrong. I definitely recommend and it’s affordable.
Laura C.
Troy, NY
Dank, dank chip. The flavoring game of this potato chip is NOT weak. Some other brands of potato chips offer minimal flavor coating, a huge deception, heartbreaking. Wise® Ridgies® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips will fill you up with satisfaction. They are addictive so watch out and just never buy these so you don't get fat.
Mariela R.
These are the best sour cream and onion chips ever! I love the crunch and they have just enough seasoning unlike other brands that are bland. I could only find them in select stores in my area such as Duane Reade/Walgreens and my local supermarket despite living in a major city. I prefer Wise sour cream and onion chips over any other snack because they are my guilty pleasure.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
These chips are good , but the flavor is actually almost a little too intense for me personally. The texture is also a little different because usually sour cream and onion chips I'm not ridged but it's not a bad thing.
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
I haven't seen these chips on shelves in years. As a kid, these were my favorite to go along with lunchtime sandwiches. I'll have to look into where they keep these--although they aren't too healthy. They'll have to be a treat.
Jan L.
Oh goodness where do I begin, this is one of my favorites, I love the sour cream and onion flavor, the crunch and this brand is the best. I have to contain myself, but once i open a bag, everyone is in for the kill.
Ashley n.
Wise is my favorite brand of chips! They're yummy and cost a dollar! I enjoy the sour cream and onion flavor although it isn't my favorite out of all the flavors!
Jennifer P.
Green Lane, PA
Oh yum! Wise uses the perfect amount of sour cream and onion on their chips and they're wonderful, so delicious. The chip is somewhat thick and crunchy, but not as hard as a kettle chip.It has very good potato flavor and is a great chip!
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
You cannot go wrong with Wise chips, especially the Sour Cream and Onion flavor. They are crisper than Lays and in my opinion taste better. I love the Chedder flavor too.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
These are pretty good for the price. They are a bit greasier than other chips, but they certainly have much more flavor. And seriously, the price can't be beat.
Nicole B.
Favorite thing to dip these chips in?
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
Do they have these in California?