BY WISE

Dare to Dip. Enjoy the crisp, satisfying flavor of juicy pickle paired with fresh dill. Now there’s a snack you won’t forget! Can you dip a flavored Ridgies®? Why not? Go ahead and try different flavor combos. Dip away! see more...

Sonya F.
In my house we LOVE dill pickle chips! This is a brand that has been around since I was a kid and it's the only brand we will buy as far as dill pickle. This is a quality product I know I can trust and give my child, who loves them too!
Amber B.
I personally don't care for them but my husband & daughter love the Dill Pickle chips! I can't buy enough. They'll both sit & eat the whole bag in one setting.