BY WISE

Enjoy the crisp, satisfying flavor of juicy pickle paired with fresh dill. Now there’s a snack you won’t forget!

Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
What a great change for your taste buds pair these Wise potatoes chips with a big juicy burger and that dill piclkle flavor just pops.I bought these once to give them a try now thy are always on my list when I go to the market.Give them a try you will be surprised at the awesome flavor.
Sonya F.
In my house we LOVE dill pickle chips! This is a brand that has been around since I was a kid and it's the only brand we will buy as far as dill pickle. This is a quality product I know I can trust and give my child, who loves them too!
Hayley S.
Tucson, AZ
Wise Dill Pickle chips are my favorite Dill Pickle chips to date that I have tried. They have a good balance of tang and taste more like pickle to me than some that mimic salt and vinegar. Good choice!
Ilanna V.
I'm not the biggest fan of pickles, nor would I eat this alone but my brother paired it with my burger this summer and it tasted surprisingly good with it. I guess me munching on a cheese burger then having the chips eliminates the sour.
Kendra B.
I am a huge fan of dill pickle and definitely didn't go wrong by buying these! Very flavorful and great paired with sandwiches or burgers! I definitely recommend these!
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
Hands down one of the best hips every. in there so cheap there like a $1 for such a big bag. I buy them by the bundle when I go into the store. They taste amazing to there not plain like most dill pickle chips are you can really taste the flavor
Amber B.
I personally don't care for them but my husband & daughter love the Dill Pickle chips! I can't buy enough. They'll both sit & eat the whole bag in one setting.
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
😍😍😍😍 I love these chips!! I love pickle flavor, so this works perfectly for me. They are the best the way with a sandwich, replacing that “pickle of the side”.
Katie M.
Princeton, KY
These are such great flavored chips! I am a huge dill pickle fan and these don't disappoint! They taste amazing and are really affordable in store!
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
Out of this world GOOD!!! Such a great find at the dollar tree for $1. These are so flavorful. It's rare to find a ruffled dill pickle chip.