Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsWise
Ridgies Dill Pickle Flavored Ridged Potato Chips

Wise Ridgies Dill Pickle Flavored Ridged Potato Chips

by Wise

Enjoy the crisp, satisfying flavor of juicy pickle paired with fresh dill. Now there’s a snack you won’t forget!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wise Ridgies Dill Pickle Flavored Ridged Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
Hands down one of the best hips every. in there so cheap there like a $1 for such a big bag. I buy them by the bundle when I go into the store. They taste amazing to there not plain like most dill pickle chips are you can really taste the flavor
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
Out of this world GOOD!!! Such a great find at the dollar tree for $1. These are so flavorful. It's rare to find a ruffled dill pickle chip.
Diana R.
Tucson, AZ
Super affordable chips and taste just like lays potato chips i buy this every time i go to family dollar.
Kendra B.
I am a huge fan of dill pickle and definitely didn't go wrong by buying these! Very flavorful and great paired with sandwiches or burgers! I definitely recommend these!
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
What a great change for your taste buds pair these Wise potatoes chips with a big juicy burger and that dill piclkle flavor just pops.I bought these once to give them a try now thy are always on my list when I go to the market.Give them a try you will be surprised at the awesome flavor.
Katie M.
Princeton, KY
These are such great flavored chips! I am a huge dill pickle fan and these don't disappoint! They taste amazing and are really affordable in store!
Cadeeja T.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite snacks , can't help but buy a bag every time I see one in the store!
Gabrielle C.
Max Meadows, VA
I recently tried these because they are on sale at my local Family Dollar for $1. Most pickle flavored chips are lacking in flavor and leave me wanting something more. That is absolutely NOT the case with these chips! They are the BEST pickle flavored chips I've had in my entire life! The flavor is so close to crunching on a fresh out the jar pickle, its unbelievable. I definitely recommend these for any pickle lover that is wanting the flavor of a pickle without getting covered in juices lol
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
😍😍😍😍 I love these chips!! I love pickle flavor, so this works perfectly for me. They are the best the way with a sandwich, replacing that “pickle of the side”.
crystal W.
El Campo, TX
These are so tasty, perfect for the late night craving it has a bit of sweetness to it but other than that i love them

Looking for your answer?