Wise Ridgies Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Ridged Potato Chips

by Wise

With the velvety flavor of cheddar cheese and rich sour cream, you don’t need any dip. But of course you can still explore new flavor combinations with your favorite dips. After all, Ridgies were made to dip.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wise Ridgies Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Ridged Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
These are just OK. They just really lacking in flavor. We've also found him to be a bit too salty even as potato chips go.
Plainfield , NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this product I can’t go a day without eating this product is the best product in the world you would love it to
Trenton
They were good but it seemed the flavor was a little off. I don't know if it's just my tastebuds or the recipe is off.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm actually not a big chip fan but this is one of the only chip brands and flavors that I will eat and actually enjoy!
Waretown, NJ
This is an old time favorite. Thick, sturdy chips for dipping too. I personally love to dip these in sour cream!
Wise Ridgies Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Ridged Potato Chips uploaded by Megan G.
This is definitely a great bag of chips! Great snack for sure ❤️🤪 Also cheap!! Only $2 for a big bag of chips? !
Miamisburg, OH
These are one of my favorite cheddar and sour cream chips. They are a really good brand for decent prices!
The taste is awesome. I always keep a bag in my cuberd. My kids cant get enough. They love the great flavor
Savannah, GA
These are a good product I buy them for my girls when they have sleepovers and we keep a bag in the car
Saylorsburg, PA
These are very tasty..and very addictive! Only complaint is the small amount for the price that's paid.

Looking for your answer?