Wise Ridgies Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Ridged Potato Chips uploaded by Megan G.Wise Ridgies Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Ridged Potato Chips uploaded by Autumn H.

BY WISE

With the velvety flavor of cheddar cheese and rich sour cream, you don’t need any dip. But of course you can still explore new flavor combinations with your favorite dips. After all, Ridgies were made to dip.

Kelley C.
St Petersburg, FL
I love these. They are so crispy and delicious and every single chip is evenly coated with seasoning. Compared to other chips on the market, it's more heavily seasoned. Definitely the perfect guilty pleasure snack.
Tara N.
These are ok. They're inexpensive which is nice if you are buying chips for a party or something. A friend of mine use to work at a Wise chip factory and said you wouldn't believe the unsanitary work conditions. I'm sure that's not true for all places but she had legit stories and quit because she couldn't take watching food being produced that way. This is why it is only getting a star.
Autumn H.
Washington, PA
I mean can you really go wrong wit ha bag of chips. The size is really nice for little kids. I bought this at my local grocery store. Not healthy but good for a snack. Yes I personally taste good and I think that you would be completely satisfied.
kayla a.
Elmwood Park, NJ
My favorite flavor of ridgies!. I love the fact that I can reall feel the cheddar flavor. They have the perfect crunch. They are always at a great price and you get a lot for your money. I prefer these instead of the sour cream and onion ones. My family loves them.
Jess G.
Tamaqua, PA
The best cheddar and sour cream chips ever! These chips pack a lot of flavor into each and every chip. It is almost as if you are dipping your chip without the hassle of actually using dip.
Kala A.
I love these wise chips. the ridges are my favorite. I've tried a few different brands of the cheddar and sour cream flavor and these are by far my favorite!
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
These cheddar and sour cream ridged potato chips are so addicting, I've bought them a few times and have to say that this is one of my favorite flavors
Jessica M.
Rockwood, TN
This is a pretty decent cheaper brand it doesn't taste bad at all I like it it is cheaper than the lays brand but it is still good I would recommend it
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
These are the best flavored chips. I love the ridges that give them more flavor distribution on the chips. They just taste so good and amazing!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love wise chips since they are cheaper and taste just as good as bigger brands around and give you more for the price. Can't complain.