Wise Ridgies All Natural Ridged Potato Chips uploaded by ismaray g.

BY WISE

Classic american snacks since 1921 Open a bag of wise ridgies and let the party begin! These all natural ridged chips are extra crunchy and perfect for your favorite dip. No dip? They're also great right out of the bag. Dip or no dip...ridgies rock! Open up and share a bag. Whatever you're doing, everyone will have more fun when you bring along a bag of wise.

Wise Ridgies All Natural Ridged Potato Chips:

All natural
No preservatives
Gluten free
No MSG
0g trans fat
Classic American snacks
Kosher

Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Corn, Cottonseed, Sunflower, Or Canola Oil), Salt.

Directions:

Instructions: Keep In A Cool, Dry Place Away From Light.

• Whats your fave flavor? 9 Answers
  • Yummy innovative flavor which can be eaten at any time gu...3 Answers
  • Do you buy it because it is cheaper or because it is tast...18 Answers
Jen S.
Silver Grove, KY
These are tasty, delicious, aND they are very light. I like just the classic flavor. But do yourself a favor and go ahead and try all of them to see which one is your favorite
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Ok wise potato chips are some of the best chips out there. I love the different sized bags and flavors. These are the flavor for using dip with. You can always count on the chips being large and not all broken. They are sturdy and delicious! I would eat them every day if I could.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Very tasty chips. There are some potato chips I avoid, but this product is not disappointing. And it is cheap. I found it in my local dollar store. I like the variety in sizes, too. Now I am craving a bag :) I will definitely purchase again.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
THESE CHIPS ARE HEAVENLY!!!! Just discovered this brand and never heard of it before. I think they should redo the packaging and make it seem more approachable or stand out more. Everyone just goes straight to Lay's and they overlook this brand. They need to advertise more! But the chips are absolutely delicious I love it! They're SUPER salty
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hello delicious snack! Who doesn't love a good ridged potato chip, however if you eat an entire bag you might want to shoot yourself. Wise products are better for you and low in cost so it's a win win. Definitely grab a bag for yourself if you're into a more natural alternative.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like this brand when I can find it. They are pretty good for the price since when I do find them they seem less expensive than most major brands. They don't strike me as too salty and because of that I prefer eating them with dip.
Avani P.
I enjoy these chips. They have the perfect crunchiness with dip, salsa, etc. They go great with everything. My cousin even likes to put them in her sandwich because they're crunchier than the smooth cut.
Amanda M.
I always say this but I really do LOVE the Wise snack brand, they are always delicious and have the perfect crunch. I love their white cheddar popcorn also, very affordable and it usually on sale.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
Cheaper version of Lays not nearly as good, decent though and cheaper whens Lays aren't on sale plus they have some flavors that Lays doesn't have for instant onion and garlic which is my favorite.
Debbie  .
Saylorsburg, PA
The crunch, salty, and flavor these chips have are great for being a plain potato chip; I thought I loved the regular flat wise chips then I tried these...they are definitely my go to dip chip!
Tingting R.
Daytona Beach, FL
Do you buy it because it is cheaper or because it is tastier?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite flavor?
Krista M.
Daphne , AL
Very interested in trying these.....are they really crunchy like the kettle cooked chips? Or are they the normal crunchy of typical potato chips?
Serice U.
Chino, CA
Whats your fave flavor?
Ramya K.
Plymouth, MN
Yummy innovative flavor which can be eaten at any time guilt free as it is great for entire family to enjoy