BY WISE

Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
What a great change for your taste buds pair these Wise potatoes chips with a big juicy burger and that dill piclkle flavor just pops.I bought these once to give them a try now thy are always on my list when I go to the market.Give them a try you will be surprised at the awesome flavor.
Hayley S.
Tucson, AZ
Wise Dill Pickle chips are my favorite Dill Pickle chips to date that I have tried. They have a good balance of tang and taste more like pickle to me than some that mimic salt and vinegar. Good choice!
Kendra B.
I am a huge fan of dill pickle and definitely didn't go wrong by buying these! Very flavorful and great paired with sandwiches or burgers! I definitely recommend these!
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
Hands down one of the best hips every. in there so cheap there like a $1 for such a big bag. I buy them by the bundle when I go into the store. They taste amazing to there not plain like most dill pickle chips are you can really taste the flavor
Katie M.
Princeton, KY
These are such great flavored chips! I am a huge dill pickle fan and these don't disappoint! They taste amazing and are really affordable in store!
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
Out of this world GOOD!!! Such a great find at the dollar tree for $1. These are so flavorful. It's rare to find a ruffled dill pickle chip.
Diana R.
Tucson, AZ
Super affordable chips and taste just like lays potato chips i buy this every time i go to family dollar.
Cadeeja T.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite snacks , can't help but buy a bag every time I see one in the store!
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
I love pickles and I love chips so these are so yummy! I could eat these for days.