WISE Puffed Honey BBQ & Cheese Cheez Doodles uploaded by Andjoua R.

BY WISE

Remember Recess?That time of day when you let loose, hung out with your friends and had no worries? Well, it still exists inside every bag of delicious Cheez Doodles. Tear one open and find out.We double dog dare you. see more...

• Does anyone know if a mass merchandisers has picked up this produ...1 Answers
Maria T.
Union City, NJ
I fell in love the first time I took a bite! There is no other chip as this one. I guarantee that you won't be able to stop eating them once you've tried them!!!!
Nettia C.
Review for: $.99 Big Munch
You would think these chips would be nasty but they aren't. They are really good. They aren't my go to chip but they get the job done when I'm hungry.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
I normally hate cheetos of any sort but after tasting these, these are the only ones that I ever will eat. I'd recommend them.
nelky m.
Hartford, CT
Foodie Expert
Review for: WISE Puffed Honey BBQ & Cheese Cheez Doodles 1.25 OZ BAG
I buy these for my daughter who absolutely loves them. she says they are so flavorful and taste just like bbq.
Amanda D.
Review for: WISE Puffed Honey BBQ & Cheese Cheez Doodles 1.25 OZ BAG
Great taste.. nothing much to say, they aren't gourmet but they taste good. They're messy sometimes.
Brittany A.
Hope Mills, NC
Review for: $.99 Big Munch
My coworker introduced me to these not to long ago. I'm glad she did because they're very good.
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
Does anyone know if a mass merchandisers has picked up this product yet or is it just convenience stores..??