Wise Puffed $.99 Big Munch Cheez Doodles 2.375 Oz Bag uploaded by Alexa M.

BY WISE

Cheez dudes™, cheez doodles rock! Us dudes are all about singin' the praises of these cheesy, melt-in-your-mouth puffed cheez doodles®. So when we're jammin', we're slammin' the classic puff that always hits the note! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
I love these. To me they are just as good as Cheetos but cheaper. So I will always buy these
Arie D.
Wallace, WV
Foodie Expert
We usually buy these for the diaper bag its a little snack to keep the children busy when we're somewhere
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks. A big bag doesn't last longer than 3 days at my house.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
While I usually love all things cheeses and crunchy these puffs leave much to be desired. The cheese always has an off flavor to it and makes you regret purchasing these over their much better Cheetos counterpart.
Alexa M.
Paterson, NJ
My daughter loves these cheese doodles and I enjoy them as well. I always buy the little bags at my corner store all the time. Love this cheese doodle brand and the taste is great. I would recommend them to any one who likes to chomp on a snack now and then.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried Wises hot popcorn?