Add a Photo

By WISE
Cheez dudes™, cheez doodles rock! Us dudes are all about singin' the praises of these cheesy, melt-in-your-mouth puffed cheez doodles®. So when we're jammin', we're slammin' the classic puff that always hits the note!
Photo (1)
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Paterson, NJ

My daughter loves these cheese doodles and I enjoy them as well. I always buy the little bags at my corner store all the time. Love this cheese doodle brand and the taste is great. I would recommend them to any one who likes to chomp on a snack now and then.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY

While I usually love all things cheeses and crunchy these puffs leave much to be desired. The cheese always has an off flavor to it and makes you regret purchasing these over their much better Cheetos counterpart.
Anisha D.
Anisha D.
Pittsford, NY

Love these chips my niece loves them to there so good and have lots of flavor makes me want to eat a full size bag all to myself
Kayluh K.
Kayluh K.
Moreno Valley , Ca

Great for munchies lol. Very affordable and mouth watering. Literally get these all the time for my boyfriend
Arie D.
Arie D.
Wallace, WV

We usually buy these for the diaper bag its a little snack to keep the children busy when we're somewhere
Oneida G.
Oneida G.
Wayne, NJ

Love this product for parties they are so yummy but make your fingers orange and a little messy
Shelley  T.
Shelley T.

My children loves these! They are such a good price compared to some bigger national brands!
Gina J.
Gina J.
Acworth, GA

I love these. To me they are just as good as Cheetos but cheaper. So I will always buy these
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC

One of my favorite snacks. A big bag doesn't last longer than 3 days at my house.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Cedarville, NJ

My kids absolutely love these! They are good quality and are very inexpensive.
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN

Has anyone tried Wises hot popcorn?

Join Now