Wise Puffed $.99 Big Munch Cheez Doodles 2.375 Oz Bag uploaded by Alexa M.

BY WISE

Cheez dudes™, cheez doodles rock! Us dudes are all about singin' the praises of these cheesy, melt-in-your-mouth puffed cheez doodles®. So when we're jammin', we're slammin' the classic puff that always hits the note! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Paterson, NJ
My daughter loves these cheese doodles and I enjoy them as well. I always buy the little bags at my corner store all the time. Love this cheese doodle brand and the taste is great. I would recommend them to any one who likes to chomp on a snack now and then.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
While I usually love all things cheeses and crunchy these puffs leave much to be desired. The cheese always has an off flavor to it and makes you regret purchasing these over their much better Cheetos counterpart.
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite snack munchie! My father in law who's from the east coast said that these are awesome and surprised to see it here in California. Thank goodness I bought the big value box (50 count) with the rest of the Wise snacks. Everything taste so yummy, my family and I can't get enough of it. I'll be grabbing another box this weekend.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Newton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Wise brand is the only brand I like. Do not like Cheetos at all. The cheese is defiantly way different. The bags are a perfect size
Anisha D.
Anisha D.
Pittsford, NY
Love these chips my niece loves them to there so good and have lots of flavor makes me want to eat a full size bag all to myself
Oneida G.
Oneida G.
Wayne, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love this product for parties they are so yummy but make your fingers orange and a little messy
Kayluh K.
Kayluh K.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for munchies lol. Very affordable and mouth watering. Literally get these all the time for my boyfriend
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Wise anything always tastes so good but the cheez doodles are my favorite and at a dollar you can't beat that
Arie D.
Arie D.
Wallace, WV
Foodie Expert
We usually buy these for the diaper bag its a little snack to keep the children busy when we're somewhere
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Wise cheese doodles are the most fabulous snack that ever cane out. I have ate these since I was young.
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried Wises hot popcorn?