BY WISE

Wise® Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips.
Classic American Snacks®.
Since 1921.
Artificially flavored.
No preservatives. see more...

Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
Foodie Expert
I'm being generous giving this product 3 stars in my opinion. Growing up I loved these chips but over time they have become very disappointing. I think for $2 it's a good deal if you have no other options. I don't think they have a deep flavor. They taste more like a plain potato chip. Don't get me wrong I still buy them from time to time but they still disappoint me. It's a product that is different for every person because some like a mild taste while some like a deep mouth watering vinegar flavor.
Dwausha W.
Parma, OH
These chips are heaven. I love salt and vinegar chips. They aren't to salty or vinegary. i could eat these chips with anything a sandwich or as a snack.
Jennifer M.
My 9 year old just loves these chips she can't wait to come home from school to snack on these.she has tried other brands but she only loves these.
Amy G.
Sebastian, FL
Oh of the best salt and vinegar chips out there!, big on flavor and crunch without being over powering or to understated.
Melinda J.
I love these chips!! They combine the perfect amount of salt and vinegary zing to satisfy any craving, or compliment any sandwich. They are also amazing because they limit artificial ingredients.
Racheal H.
Waltham , Ma
Love salt and vinegar, these are good in a pinch if i can't find a kettle cooked style chip.