Wise Potato Chips uploaded by Khadijah K.Wise Potato Chips uploaded by Jennifer W.Wise Potato Chips uploaded by Holly R.

Wise® Potato Chips.

Classic. American. Snacks®.

Since 1921.

All natural.

No preservatives. see more...

• Yum these look tasty I remember having another flavor of this bra...5 Answers
  • Does Wise all natural potatoe chips taste like any others?8 Answers
  • I haven't heard of this brand before. I'm curious if someone can ...7 Answers
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I usually buy these when I dont want other flavored chips, they are tasty with not too much salt. The package is colorful as always. You can find Wise Potato Chips pretty much at every grocery store. They are decently priced at about 2-3 dollars a bag (sad that most of the bag is air but if you find a good back the chips are whole and decent sized)
Mary A.
OMG Wise was always my favorite brand as a kid, I used to buy these in the school cafeteria and they were really satisfying and tasty. Recently I had some and they tasted just as great as I remembered. They are pretty similar to Lay's in flavor, but I really like these...I'm most attracted to the packaging, but they're both equally yummy!
Jennifer T.
A friend of mine recently ordered these and was nice enough to give me some to try. These were, and still are, her all-time favorite chips from when she was growing up in Brooklyn NY. We can't get them where we both live now, so she was thrilled to find them on Amazon! And so am I!! They are awesome! I am placing my order today!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
I love this brand of potato chips! They are so fresh and crispy! The honey BBQ is my favorite but the cheese doodles are to die for as well! They have many different flavors to choose from and are all very flavorful and are also a great value! You can get them for around $2 a bag!
carrie j.
Wise potato chips are a must when my father comes to visit.! I know how the men in the house love to snack. I can always trust when I buy Wise potato chips I will have happy guests. They always have big chips and the bag is always empty when its done. no small broken greasy chips at the bottom. They are affordable and you can buy so many difference size bag to fit the occasion.
Michelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
We LOVE Wise potato chips. Thankfully we have a store that carries Wise products(many around us do not). Their chips taste fantastic, are not as oily as many other brands. The lower price is extremely helpful as well, when one is on a budget. The chips are a good size, aren't broken into a million pieces, and the bags aren't less than half full like competitor chips!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
These are great Potato Chips! They are $2 a bag at Stop and Shop. I can tell you when I go i usually load up my cart with them that way I always have them incase someone comes over for drinks i can take out a bag with fresh onion dip and bam before you know it they are gone!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love these chips! They taste so good. They are not to greasy or salty and go great with dip!! Also they are always on sale and that grocery store. I definitely recommend them. I buy them for every occasion and sometimes just to snack on.
Holly R.
These are my favorite plain potato chips. They're crunchy and salty and they have tons of folded over chips (my favorites). They are not carried in all stores so sometimes they're harder to find, but worth the hunt. Always reasonably priced too.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
Wise Potato Chips are a great choice to grab to nibble on or with HotDogs for your summer Picknick with your family or friends. I would buy again so go out to your local WAL-Mart or Food Lion and get you a bag or two!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.....
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Does Wise all natural potatoe chips taste like any others?
Suzy R.
I haven't heard of this brand before. I'm curious if someone can compare them to other brands in taste, texture, crunch.
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
Yum these look tasty I remember having another flavor of this brand are these good to ?