BY WISE

Wise® Original Butter Popcorn Premium Air-Popped.
Classic American Snacks®.
Since 1921.
Movie.
Artificially flavored.
Premium.
Whole grain. see more...

• Does anyone prefer this popcorn to the white cheddar one?4 Answers
Angela D.
This stuff is awful. Nothing says artificial like the butter on this popcorn. It's got a yellowish tint and almost leaves an everlasting taste in your mouth. I ditched the whole bag. Gross. I can see why it was a sale item.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This is a nice light and airy buttery snack. It is great for when you are out and craving popcorn but can't pop your own. Or if you are just not talented at making popcorn them you can get this. There is a lot of butter flavor.
Tina S.
Love this popcorn. It has a great taste and for the price you can not find any better. The butter reminds me of the movies it's great to have as a snack or while watching movies at home.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
My go to popcorn. I live on this stuff. It's so good. I prefer it to microwave and fresh popped if that's possible. LOL! It's so good I practically live on it.
Katie C.
Not quite the delectable, but still quite good -- a 8/10 score in my book. Crispy, nice solid flakes, but flavor is a bit too strong and too artificial.
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
This popcorn is AMAZING! I could go through the entire bag at once and I am not even that big a fan of popcorn. This is perfectly buttered! SO yummy!
Taylor M.
Birmingham, AL
Okay, listen I know many of people wouldn't buy these. They are the best bagged buttered popcorn ever! And they are like $.88 or a $1.
Madeleine C.
Bronx, NY
Loveeee! Right amount of flavor and salt 😍 Reminds me of movie theater butter popcorn. My favorite butter popcorn chips.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
The best bag popcorn ever! But is very hard to find this brand! (for me) I love too the white popcorn of this brand.
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
Great popcorn especially for the price also they sell at most dollar stores
Danae R.
Does anyone prefer this popcorn to the white cheddar one?