Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Flavored Chips uploaded by Ashley R.

BY WISE

If you want a chip with a robust flavor, reach for a bag of our Onion & Garlic Potato Chips. The tangy taste of onion and the rich taste of garlic make a delectable combination.

• I have never seen these ! Where can I buy them at ?!1 Answers
Angel K.
Richmond, VA
Just recently started back enjoying, what can I say I couldn't stay away to long.
Shannon W.
One of my favorite flavors of potato chips and Wise is the only brand I have ever found them in. love them!
Gigi C.
These chips are EVERYTHING! They have definitely improved on flavor because you get the garlic and onion because you can even munch down. Good for salty/crunchy craving!
Ryan H.
New Providence, NJ
So yeah. Its pretty much a mild version of Sour Cream and Onion. Not much more to it. Not much of a garlic taste, but you can tell what they were going for. Very mild flavoring, which I like. I like mild things. So yeah. I didn't taste any salt, or anything like that, which is fine. Note, I got these in the 2 oz. Big Munch bag, and I did not eat them out of the bowl, like I usually do. I'd actually almost prefer these to sour cream and onion, as, like I said before, I prefer the milder taste.
Áine R.
These are my favorite flavor of potato chips. While I don’t buy any type of chips very often, usually I buy either these or tortilla chips. They are delicious and naturally gluten free which makes me happy.
Ashley R.
I love Wise Onion and Garlic chips. They have a great taste that is unlike any other. In fact, I haven't even seen another chip with this flavor! They are very light and crispy, and therefore addicting! You can taste both flavors equally and none of them overpower the other. I love that they are gluten free and have no trans fat and preservatives.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Don't really like the taste of powdery onion. However they were some of the chips I would eat all the time as kids. Lol
Nicole L.
North Apollo , PA
These chips are so good! I love the strong flavor! They're great, crisp and flavorful! Yum! I could go for some now!
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY
These are one of our favorites We purchase a lot of potato chips weekly and these are on the top of the list always
Ting Ting F.
Flushing, NY
Yumm! Remind me of those 25 cent bags when I was a kid. I buy it sometimes just to feel like a kid.
Jen L.
Willoughby, OH
I have never seen these ! Where can I buy them at ?!