Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Flavored Chips uploaded by Ashley R.

BY WISE

If you want a chip with a robust flavor, reach for a bag of our Onion & Garlic Potato Chips. The tangy taste of onion and the rich taste of garlic make a delectable combination.

• I have never seen these ! Where can I buy them at ?!1 Answers
Nicole L.
North apollo , PA
These chips are so good! I love the strong flavor! They're great, crisp and flavorful! Yum! I could go for some now!
marceline j.
Indianapolis, IN
All the wise chips are good less salt all natural you can tell flavor they are natual thish brand is so good and very affordable to be all natural
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I have to say i buy these more than i should but a simple $2 and some change gives me pure heaven. I am all about bold flavors and Wise you sure did it when it comes to the flavor!
Tyiesha C.
Utica, NY
I'm not a potato chips kind of person but these are amazing. Great flavor and now made with less salt. Where I live the large bag is $3.99 but well worth it.
Ashley R.
I love Wise Onion and Garlic chips. They have a great taste that is unlike any other. In fact, I haven't even seen another chip with this flavor! They are very light and crispy, and therefore addicting! You can taste both flavors equally and none of them overpower the other. I love that they are gluten free and have no trans fat and preservatives.
Starla D.
Waynesville, OH
The best cookout chip on the market! The onion and the BBQ are alays a huge hit! And they're amazing with dip.
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY
Love these chips and anyone I know would say the same, as a kid we always got these bags of chips it leaves a really strong smell in ur mouth but they taste great lol
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love wise chips and i think this flavor is delicious! They are light and crispy,id definitely try these over and over
Áine R.
These are my favorite flavor of potato chips. While I don’t buy any type of chips very often, usually I buy either these or tortilla chips. They are delicious and naturally gluten free which makes me happy.
Angel K.
Richmond, VA
Just recently started back enjoying, what can I say I couldn't stay away to long.
Jen L.
Willoughby, OH
I have never seen these ! Where can I buy them at ?!