Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Flavored Chips

by Wise

If you want a chip with a robust flavor, reach for a bag of our Onion & Garlic Potato Chips. The tangy taste of onion and the rich taste of garlic make a delectable combination.

Ā

I have never seen these ! Where can I buy them at ?!
Start your review of Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Flavored Chips!
How would you rate this product?
One of my favorite flavors of potato chips and Wise is the only brand I have ever found them in. love them!
Cheswick, PA
Enjoyed this flavor.don't need any dip.Alittle salty but goes well with a drink.Always have a wise coupon
Flushing, NY
Yumm! Remind me of those 25 cent bags when I was a kid. I buy it sometimes just to feel like a kid.
unicoi, tn
I love Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Chips. they are so good and addicting. . . . . . . .!!!!!!!!!
Charlottesville, VA
These chips taste really good. I love the onion and garlic together. The price is good also.
Richmond, VA
Just recently started back enjoying, what can I say I couldn't stay away to long.