Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Flavored Chips

by Wise

If you want a chip with a robust flavor, reach for a bag of our Onion & Garlic Potato Chips. The tangy taste of onion and the rich taste of garlic make a delectable combination.

I have never seen these ! Where can I buy them at ?!
Start your review of Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Flavored Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Flavored Chips uploaded by Nelly N.
This is the THIRD time in a month my fiance has had a lump of something in our bag of chips. Buyers beware and check your bags before binging 😉It looks like the salt that comes in the Lipton soup bags. Does anyone know what it is? Lol my fiance thinks he can make soup with it.qq
These are sooooooooo good paired with a sandwich. I love how it’s not overpowering onion and garlic but you get the taste and flavor. There addicting and again, I am a sucker for wise brand.
These are my favorite flavor of potato chips. While I don’t buy any type of chips very often, usually I buy either these or tortilla chips. They are delicious and naturally gluten free which makes me happy.
Astoria, NY
I don't know if you can name them onion and garlic because honestly they only taste as onion chips but still they are great, this is one of my favorites brands for chips and I do like this ones. You can find them anywhere and the price is ok
Jackson Hts, NY
This is my favorite chips of all time! I have loved them since I was little and even now when I’m craving chips these are my go too! It is upsetting though most of the time they don’t have it available in store. I usually have to go to a deli to find them.
Orlando
These chips are amazing but so hard to find! I first had then in New York and since I've moved to Florida, I can find them. The combination of onion and garlic is the best they made!
Brooklyn, NY
Only the best chips in the market! I love the onion flavor and its packaging brings back childhood memories. I love the price tag too, a delicious treat for a “cheat” day 😋
Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Flavored Chips uploaded by Ashley R.
I love Wise Onion and Garlic chips. They have a great taste that is unlike any other. In fact, I haven't even seen another chip with this flavor! They are very light and crispy, and therefore addicting! You can taste both flavors equally and none of them overpower the other. I love that they are gluten free and have no trans fat and preservatives.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Delicious and flavorful chips although should be available in more stores. They also need to be available in a variety of sizes. Most stores only carry the large bags.
New Providence, NJ
So yeah. Its pretty much a mild version of Sour Cream and Onion. Not much more to it. Not much of a garlic taste, but you can tell what they were going for. Very mild flavoring, which I like. I like mild things. So yeah. I didn't taste any salt, or anything like that, which is fine. Note, I got these in the 2 oz. Big Munch bag, and I did not eat them out of the bowl, like I usually do. I'd actually almost prefer these to sour cream and onion, as, like I said before, I prefer the milder taste.