Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Flavored Chips uploaded by Ashley R.

BY WISE

If you want a chip with a robust flavor, reach for a bag of our Onion & Garlic Potato Chips. The tangy taste of onion and the rich taste of garlic make a delectable combination.

• I have never seen these ! Where can I buy them at ?!1 Answers
Áine R.
These are my favorite flavor of potato chips. While I don’t buy any type of chips very often, usually I buy either these or tortilla chips. They are delicious and naturally gluten free which makes me happy.
denise g.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is my favorite chips of all time! I have loved them since I was little and even now when I’m craving chips these are my go too! It is upsetting though most of the time they don’t have it available in store. I usually have to go to a deli to find them.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Only the best chips in the market! I love the onion flavor and its packaging brings back childhood memories. I love the price tag too, a delicious treat for a “cheat” day 😋
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
I don't know if you can name them onion and garlic because honestly they only taste as onion chips but still they are great, this is one of my favorites brands for chips and I do like this ones. You can find them anywhere and the price is ok
Ashley R.
I love Wise Onion and Garlic chips. They have a great taste that is unlike any other. In fact, I haven't even seen another chip with this flavor! They are very light and crispy, and therefore addicting! You can taste both flavors equally and none of them overpower the other. I love that they are gluten free and have no trans fat and preservatives.
Ryan H.
New Providence, NJ
So yeah. Its pretty much a mild version of Sour Cream and Onion. Not much more to it. Not much of a garlic taste, but you can tell what they were going for. Very mild flavoring, which I like. I like mild things. So yeah. I didn't taste any salt, or anything like that, which is fine. Note, I got these in the 2 oz. Big Munch bag, and I did not eat them out of the bowl, like I usually do. I'd actually almost prefer these to sour cream and onion, as, like I said before, I prefer the milder taste.
Lily T.
I'll be honest, wise chips just don't hold a candle to many other chips out there. But if they were the only chips available to me then I would definitely snack on them because they aren't half bad!
Emily F.
Wise usually makes a good chip but when you eat this chip it is very over powering. The garlic and onion concept for a chip i thought was a home run but this chip is way too salty for my taste buds.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I have to say i buy these more than i should but a simple $2 and some change gives me pure heaven. I am all about bold flavors and Wise you sure did it when it comes to the flavor!
Gigi C.
These chips are EVERYTHING! They have definitely improved on flavor because you get the garlic and onion because you can even munch down. Good for salty/crunchy craving!
Jen L.
Willoughby, OH
I have never seen these ! Where can I buy them at ?!