BY WISE

Wise guarantee: we pride ourselves on great tasting, quality snacks. If you're not completely satisfied, contact us for a replacement coupon. see more...

• I have never seen these ! Where can I buy them at ?!1 Answers
Lily T.
I'll be honest, wise chips just don't hold a candle to many other chips out there. But if they were the only chips available to me then I would definitely snack on them because they aren't half bad!
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love wise chips and i think this flavor is delicious! They are light and crispy,id definitely try these over and over
Hannah M.
These chips are my cheat food! I feel like I have grown up with them. I love them so much and they are favorite
Jen L.
Willoughby, OH
I have never seen these ! Where can I buy them at ?!