BY WISE

0g trans fat Kosher No preservatives see more...

denise g.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is my favorite chips of all time! I have loved them since I was little and even now when I’m craving chips these are my go too! It is upsetting though most of the time they don’t have it available in store. I usually have to go to a deli to find them.
Áine R.
These are my favorite flavor of potato chips. While I don’t buy any type of chips very often, usually I buy either these or tortilla chips. They are delicious and naturally gluten free which makes me happy.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
I don't know if you can name them onion and garlic because honestly they only taste as onion chips but still they are great, this is one of my favorites brands for chips and I do like this ones. You can find them anywhere and the price is ok
Ryan H.
New Providence, NJ
So yeah. Its pretty much a mild version of Sour Cream and Onion. Not much more to it. Not much of a garlic taste, but you can tell what they were going for. Very mild flavoring, which I like. I like mild things. So yeah. I didn't taste any salt, or anything like that, which is fine. Note, I got these in the 2 oz. Big Munch bag, and I did not eat them out of the bowl, like I usually do. I'd actually almost prefer these to sour cream and onion, as, like I said before, I prefer the milder taste.
Emily F.
Wise usually makes a good chip but when you eat this chip it is very over powering. The garlic and onion concept for a chip i thought was a home run but this chip is way too salty for my taste buds.
Gigi C.
These chips are EVERYTHING! They have definitely improved on flavor because you get the garlic and onion because you can even munch down. Good for salty/crunchy craving!
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've loved these since I was a kid. These chips are a tad salty so I can't eat them all the time, but they are GREAT for crunchy/salty cravings.
Gabriela M.
Long time favorite brand of mine! Never seem oily or over-seasoned and have a huuuuuuge variety to choose from
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
I love Wise Onion & Garlic Potato Chips. they are so good and addicting. . . . . . . .!!!!!!!!!
Patricia A.
Charlottesville, VA
These chips taste really good. I love the onion and garlic together. The price is good also.