Wise Onion Flavored Rings Chips uploaded by Gabrielle H.

BY WISE

Light and crispy, our Onion Rings are packed with delicious, real onion flavor that will leave you asking for more.

• I used to buy these in Boston does anyone know where I ca...1 Answers
Buy on
Brenda C.
These are so good. I wish they could be a bit less crunchy, though. The real problem I have with it is that a bag will be 75% air and 25% chips - I mean , really ? I almost feel disrespected because I'll pay 50 cents for a bag but that's not the amount of CHIPS I get , instead maybe like 10-15 😔 .. Overall , it's still a good product - not the BEST , just fix the packaging a bit
Victoria P.
These are so good! Sometimes, I actually prefer these over funyuns. These are not airy like funyuns, these actually make you feel like you're eating something. So delicious, inexpensive. Definitely not healthy, but still good. lol. Get some!
Ashley Marie B.
Ellenburg Depot, NY
I don't eat too much "unhealthy" foods. But one thing I crave is Onion Rings. I've always liked them since I was younger, and my sister got me hooked on them. 15+ years later, I still buy them. More or less, maybe a little bag. Although, it's still one of my go too's.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
These are my favorite go to snack! They are crunchy and have just enough salt. My boyfriend and I always make sure to add this to our cart every time we are at the grocery store. It's the best afternoon snack we could ask for.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
These onion ring chips are so good! They are infused in flavor and quite delicious. I have to stop myself from eating the entire bag at once. They are only $2. I purchase them at Food Lion. And they are so tasty!
Ariella B.
Not such a major chip fan... but these happen to be really good (and addicting!) One thing that I would recommend however, is that if you were to purchase and eat these carry around something to freshen up your breath, as your breath will smell oniony afterwards.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
These are okay, I prefer the name brand over these.. these don't have that much flavor compared to the others and they get stale pretty quick, even with one of those chip clips on the bag
Laychelle G.
Newport News, VA
As a juvenile I ate Wise onion rings almost every other day after school. It was a great after school snack and I loved the flavor. They taste way better than funions. Definitely brings me back to my childhood.
Meagan R.
These remind me of my childhood, they used to be so hard to find but when they started being sold by redners I was so excited! These are just as good as those Funyuns rings!!! I seriously wish I had a bag at this very moment!
Mallory B.
These onion rings are so good. Nothing compares to this brand. They are so full of flavor and addicting. My sister and I would fight over these chips! I wish I could find them again.
Mallory B.
I used to buy these in Boston does anyone know where I can find them in Maryland?