Wise Onion Flavored Rings Chips

by Wise

Light and crispy, our Onion Rings are packed with delicious, real onion flavor that will leave you asking for more.

I used to buy these in Boston does anyone know where I can find them in Maryland?
Start your review of Wise Onion Flavored Rings Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal R.
Wise Onion Flavored Rings Chips uploaded by Crystal R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these and so don’t my son they are so cheap and they are 2$ and they taste so great that once u open them u can’t stop eating them lol
Victoria P.
These are so good! Sometimes, I actually prefer these over funyuns. These are not airy like funyuns, these actually make you feel like you're eating something. So delicious, inexpensive. Definitely not healthy, but still good. lol. Get some!
Sarah N.
Best kind of onion rings! I can eat a whole bag! They taste just right. Good snack for whoever
Joey E.
Austin, TX
These are good. They are a good alternative to funions but cheaper! We buy them at my house, we buy everything off brand. Haha I would recommend these!
Hannah M.
Lincoln, NE
These aren't too bad, not my favorite but for the price they do have a decent flavor. Just not as good as funions.
Khoree L.
Harrisburg, PA
I hate onions(in any form)! But these are so good! I actually enjoy these. These onion rings are the only way I can eat onions.
Sherry R.
This product is great for the price. Cheaper than Funyons. Pieces are smaller but they still have a great flavor .
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
These are sooo yummy. They are great for a snack and I love eating them as a night snack bc they can make your breath smelly.
member-3b54b6cca
Peoria AZ
Not a fan. The product has a strange texture and the flavor is not the best.
Not a fan. The product has a strange texture and the flavor is not the best.
Roxanne T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
These have been a delicious go to snack for me for many years. they hold many nostalgic memory's of pinics I'n the park as children very oniony ams crunch!