Wise Nacho Twisters Cheese Flavored Corn Chips uploaded by Shelby B.

BY WISE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wise guarantee - we pride ourselves on great tasting, quality snacks. If you're not completely satisfied, contact us for a replacement coupon: wise consumer affairs dept., 228 raseley street, berwick, pa 18603-4533 USA. Kindly include the product name, bag weight, freshness date and code found on the front of the package.

Tamara P.
I haven't had these in years! Went into a new deli, saw these and loved them! Basically nacho chips in a twist! I'm currently OBSESSED with these chips aside from the sour cream n onion pringles chips! You gotta try these!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
So these are like the most generic nacho cheese corn chips but they are sooo good! They are very cheap and easy to find. Similar products charge more for the same product! I recommend these over others any day!
Jennifer V.
I've been eating these chips since I was like 5. I love them and they still taste as great as when I was young. I just wish they sold them at every grocery store.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
A classic bag of cheesy goodness. I love the crunch on these chips it's great for stress and taste soooo good. Great for kids.
Lucy R.
Yauco, Puerto Rico
Tienen un sabor peculiar a mi me encantan. No son tan duras como otras y son fáciles de degustar. Su precio esta al alcance de nuestro bolsillo y se pueden conseguir en la mayoría de los supermercados.