Wise Nacho Cheese $.99 Bravos Tortilla Chips 3.5 Oz Bag uploaded by Eichi B.

Wise Nacho Cheese $.99 Bravos Tortilla Chips 3.5 Oz Bag

Classic american snacks since 1921® see more...

Eichi B.
Atlanta, GA
1/10/2017 UPDATE: Back to 4.5/5 (which rounds up to 5). Only a few handfuls hit you with more corn flavor. Besides that, it's flavor city.

10/31/2017 UPDATE: I tried em again today and they're hitting me with more corn flavor than nacho flavor. 1 star removed, 4 stars in total. The following is my review on 10/30/2017, unedited.

I actually have the 9.0 oz bag of Bravos -- but Influenster doesn't have them on their site, so I picked the most popular version of these to post my review on. I was conflicted whether to review these 4 or 5 stars, but 4 1/2 rounds up to 5.

These are essentially Doritos, and the best knockoff of Doritos money can buy if you don't get name brand. The taste couldn't be any closer, although it is slightly different, but in a good way. If you know that weird powdery air feeling from a Dorito on occasion (it's hard to explain), these don't have those at all.

Maybe I'm spoiled by the small bags of Doritos that usually have the right amount of flavoring, but...man. THIS is how you flavor your chips. Same amount on every chip. You don't get the "light" flavoring color of the regular big bag of Doritos. These Bravos are the big bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos, essentially, but with the flavor ratio done correctly.

Sidenote: The Atlanta Braves have a partnership with Wise, their logo was on the front of the bag. Very unexpected and also interesting as I don't see the logo here -- I thought for a short second that this was an Atlanta-only product, considering how Wise advertises it on their website. It even has SunTrust Park in the background.
Myriam M.
These are pretty good and they tend to remind me of doritos so if u like the doritos i think for the most part youbshould like these, highly recommend anyone to tey these.
Jasmine E.
New Rochelle, NY
These are pretty awesome for the price. They are crunchy and are really cheesy. I tend to buy a couple bags when hanging out with friends and they love them .
Aimée M.
I ate these growing up after school I'd get them as a 2snack. I tenner when they were 25¢ but still good cheesy and crunchy
Denise S.
These are a great snack when watching sports and having a beer. They have a great crunch and are full of flavor.
luisa V.
Estes são  impressionantes para o preço. Eles são cruciantes e são realmente caseosos. parecido com doritos realmente uma delicia