BY WISE

If you’re watching your sodium intake, try our Lightly Salted Potato Chips. They are the same great chips you love with just a little less sodium.

Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
My mom has high blood pressure so we are always looking for foods light in salt. These chips are amazing. I thought that wouldn't taste that great without salt but I was greatly surprised and fell in love with them. A must try!
Tina B.
Selden, NY
One of my fave chips! Best with sandwiches or even just by themselves with sour cream and onion dip. Since they have less salt, you can maybe indulge a little.
Gina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Love wise brand chips this flavor is good cause there is low sodium in there and that is good for people with high blood pressure
Casey M.
Malden, MA
Lightly salted wise chips go great with a nice BLT sandwich. Lol my parents keep their cabinets stocked with these chips.
Kimberly A.
I love these because they aren't so salty. I hate the ones that are super salty and i cant really enjoy them.
Katana S.
Unlike other regular chips, I prefer less salt and this is perfect. Better for the kids also
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these. They're simple but they're delicious. These also taste great with sandwiches.