BY WISE

Tangy and bold with less fat! Wise Reduced Fat Barbecue Kettle Cooked potato chips deliver that smoky, bold taste you love, but have 40% less fat than regular chips. You’ve made a Wise Choice®.

Lea S.
One of my favorite snacks and flavors! this is a healthier way to enjoy the snacks you love and try and stay fit and healthy. it has a variety of favors and barbecue is one of the best and most recommended
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
These kettle chips are amazing and you cannot taste the difference since these are a little less fat! I'm in love with this BBQ flavor and I buy these on the regular at my supermarket
Hillary H.
Elyria, OH
These were okay. Crunchy and salty like you'd expect of any chip. The chips were not exceptionally tasty. I prefer other brands but if they're on sale I'll buy these.
Emi M.
I love kettle cooked chips because they are so crunchy. I was excited to try these and I absolutely loved them! The BBQ isn't too overwhelming.
Mary Ellen C.
Beverly, NJ
If you like kettle chips and BBQ these are for you! Don't let the word reduced fat deter you. They are amazing!!!
Naroz A.
Mississauga , ON
I love the kettle chips not inly are they tasty but also very delightful in health. They are low in fat but super tasty. You can keep your diet but rat this at the same time.