BY WISE

Spicy & fresh bite. The zesty kick of our Jalapeño Kettle Cooked potato chips deliver the right amount of pepper-zing to these extra crunchy chips.

Steph K.
Kendall Park, NJ
I LOVE chips and revently kettle cooked chips. I've had the Lays Kettle Cooked Jalapeno chips and they just don't live up to my favor for the Wise ones in any way. Personally I feel like theres a strong hint of jalapeno and the chips also have great texture. By far these are my favorite chips
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
These chips are so good! The jalapeño flavor is spicy but not too overpowering. I personally like the Cape Cod sweet jalapeño chips better, but these are a good alternative. You can definitely find yourself eating half the bag at once because they are that good!
shaid h.
Oh my glob. these chips are the best jalapeno potato chips. EVER!! they have this power. a power in which if you eat one chip you simply cannot stop and must continue to shove them down your throat until there is no more. not even a crumb. enjoy.
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
I love kettle chips and these are no exception. I enjoy the firm texture and the jalapeno flavor. It is every bit as good as other brands but I don't see Wise flavors like these very often in my area.
Doriana S.
Pretty good, not very oily as I originally expected but either way, they are soo good. Maybe it was because I was literally starving when I tried them and needed something to hold me over until dinner.
Michele M.
Lavallette , NJ
These little gems are lacking the kick of a spicy chip. crunchy lil buggers need more hot sauce to cut it in my book. disappointed bcs I usually prefer wise chips.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Just one word-YUM! These chips are oh so yummy for any of you jalapeño lovers out there! Not too spicy and perfect crunch.
Krystal H.
Miami Gardens, FL
Soooo good! If your not a fan of spicy and crunchy this is not for you at all. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
My fiancé loves these. He thinks the spice level is just right. They can be a little greasy.