BY WISE

Karlye K.
Granite City, IL
These are my favorite chips. I can't get them where I live so when my family travels they always bring back some.
virgen t.
tresckow, pa
I lile these their good , and i literally buy chips all the time in my house these are my favorite
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love these chips!!! They taste sooooo good!!! Once I got a bag there was no way I was sharing!!
Jagroop R.
Guelph, ON
So I've only recently started trying other kettle brand chips since in my opinion nothing could compare to another brand's jalapeno flavor. Then these came out and I was curious to see if they'd actually have the crunch yet flavor bit that the othrr brand chips gave me and I was not disappointed! Loved how crunchy and flavorful the chips were! The only down side is the BBQ flavor is different from other BBQ flavored chips I had so it kinda confused my taste buds a little. other than, a great product!!
Carisma S.
3rd Floor, New York
I love the BBQ flavor with that crisps crunch to the chip. The flavor isn't to over powering, it's just right. Must try!!