Wise Kettle Cooked Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Lorena M.Wise Kettle Cooked Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Nicole B.

BY WISE

Tangy, smoky and bold. Our Barbecue Kettle Cooked potato chips deliver the authentic, robust crunch you expect with seasoning that kicks up any snacking occasion.

Veronica A.
Springfield MA
Best chips I've ever had, they are so delicious I've bought them so many times and I love them, they aren't the healthiest choice but they are better then most things, taste so good!!
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Amazing chips!!!!!!! I will definitely keep buying these for my family. I love the perfect taste of barbecue and the hard texture of the chip. It was way better than I expected. I love these with a cold bottle of Coke. Ahhhh!!!!! If you like chips, get these ASAP. I recommend these!
Gretchen S.
Avon Park, FL
My kids love Wise chips and the Kettle Cooked kind are their favorite types. It is the crunch of the chip that always makes it a fun treat. No more greasy chips in my house. It is all about flavors, crisp and holding our favorite homemade salsas.
Taylora K.
These are so amazing!!!!!! They are so crunchy and sweet and salty. The perfect flavor. I could eat a whole bag by myself. So amazing. Can find anywhere too like Rite Aid or shop rite. Everyone should have these at a party, not Lays chips!!!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Kettle cooked are my favorite type of chip they are so hearty and crunchy! Then to add BBQ flavor to them is just heaven lol! These chips taste great I would absolutely buy these again
Mary E.
Manhattan, KS
These chips have QUICKLY became my favorite chips. I received a snack box for Christmas and there were a few bags of these. Needless to say in less than a day all of them were gone. Definitely recommend!
Heather P.
Actually bought the honey BBQ version of these chips one night on a whim. They were by the check out while I was waiting in line one night at the local Family Dollar. Had a hankering for some chips, and these did not disappoint!
Douñha P.
Newport News , VA
So finger licking good you don't even understand , it is a healthy little snack , pretty affordable not expensive at all especially for kettle chips.
Karlye K.
Granite City, IL
These are my favorite chips. I can't get them where I live so when my family travels they always bring back some.
Lorena M.
Hampton Bays , NY
I like this potato chips are an Amazon.com Snacks! Is cheap and is perfect for the Snacks for the kid's lunch