BY WISE

At Wise®, we have a long history of creating classic snacks everyone enjoys, and our Popcorn is no exception. We start with select whole grain kernels of corn and air-pop them to perfection. Then we season each bite just right providing a light, fluffy, premium snack that naturally bursts with flavor. Our Hot Cheese Popcorn combines delicious cheese taste and a bit of spice that heats things up--a savory flavor you won't be able to resist. see more...

Umme U.
New York
Love this tried this for the first time like 1 year ago and I can't stop getting it and I am not even bored of it at all it taste amazing unlike the butter popcorn one that taste so horrible but the hot popcorn taste like magic would recommend
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
My favorite popcorn snack ever ! Spicy but not to spicy . I wouldn't eat it everyday but when I'm having a cheat day or want to snack on some chips these are my go to ! I have put so many people on to these ! It just reminds me of my childhood .
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Classic bag of chips growin up. if u like hot popcorn then we would get these some people can't take hot popcorn eh I eat them like a pro.
Ashlea H.
Cortland, OH
Great snack for night time or in lunches it has a little kick but not huge spice to it , really enjoyed in the house
María Gabriela L.
These are great snack. Its not for all people(there are some how don't like spicy things), but are good.
Alana P.
Plainfield, NJ
It's my favorite snack! It's not too spicy and it's very delicious! I ate these a lot growing up.~