Wise Honey BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Latasha P.Wise Honey BBQ Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY WISE

When you combine our zesty BBQ with a touch of sweet honey, you get a flavor that is irresistible. That’s why our Honey BBQ Potato Chips are a crowd pleaser everywhere.

Asia L.
kissimmee
These chips are amazingly great ! So entirely delicious it’s not too much of a barbecue taste and that’s the best part and it’s so sweet😋 I get these chips for only $1 at my nearest family dollar. I’m always telling people to try these chips l & I’m convinced Wise just has the best chips!
Serene B.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't usually like BBQ flavours, but bought this on a whim & was pleasantly surprised! It's just the right balance of sweet & salty, & deliciously crunchy. The thing that annoyed me, though, was how the bag was only about a little over a quarter filled with chips - I know chip bags need to have some air in them so they don't get smashed, but the number of chips in here was ridiculously low.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
These are one of my all time favorite chips. I love anything honey BBQ n sometimes these taste really sweet. Idk they're just that perfect snack for watching TV with.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
These are my absolute favorite potato chips. You seriously cannot have just one... it’s impossible. The honey barbecue flavor is amazing... although all the bags are filled half way, thats the only thing that really sucks.
Stephanie C.
My grandma loves these! So much flavor big bag. Great for a snack and not too hard. Some chips taste fake with a lot of artificial flavors but this one is great. The design on the bag is pretty dope as well.
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
This is my absolute favorite. It is bbq flavor with a sweet taste. These chips are awesome with a sandwich. I can't go to the beach during the summer without my wise honey bbq chips. I can not just eat one chip. That's the bad part. They don't last long around me.
Kaylee C.
In my house, chips are always a fun treat. We love tortillas, BBQ, and plain. So I was excited to try these. Unfortunately, the taste just didn't do it for me. The BBQ flavor was just off. The chips themselves were nice and crunchy, and I would definitely try another flavor.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Personally I think these are the best tasting honey BBQ chips out there. Honey BBQ is my absolute favorite flavor and I've tried many brands and WIse always ends up being my pick at the chip aisle.
Connie A.
Albany, GA
I usually get the lightly salted chips which I love except they are hard to find, I thought I would try these and I fell in love with them. I buy them all of the time now. I just wish Albany, Ga. would start getting the lightly salted chips back in. Because your regular chips are too salty.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
These used to be my absolutely favorite when I moved to Florida back in 03 they are smokey but sweet abc I love it.. Now days they don't taste as good.. If I get a bag now The chips in the bag taste burned and hard like ew